V x reader

He smiles at me as he slowly sets the cameras timer on. "Scoot over!" He runs over to me hopping on the rock with my help to get a pictures of me and him by the shore.
Its been 2 months since v proposed to me and I have never been happier. He puts his arm around me as we smile at the camera. The camera goes off as the timer ticks again letting us know that our next picture will be going off soon.
"Let's do that cute couple thing with the heart!" I smile "lets do it!"
We set our hand together making a heart- curving our fingers to make our love. The camera goes off and the timer is on again.
"One more picture!" I nod smiling. We giggle at each other.
I stare at the ring on my finger as it sparkles with the sun.
"I love you (Y/N)." I look at him. "I love you too."
He places his lips on mine softly. The camera goes off letting us know we finished.
We stop kissing and look at each other. He gazes into my eyes as i do to him as well.
"Man I love you." I blush.
"Hungry?" I nod yes. He smiles and hops off the rock with my help to get the picnic basket.
--v with the basket--
He hops back onto the rock.
"Guess what! Jumins chef made our dinner!"
I roll my eyes. "Of course jumin's chef made our dinner." We both laugh.
"So what's on the menu?"
"4 star pasta?" He says not sure
"Knowing Jumin I thought it would be 5 star." He laughs. "Whatever let's eat."
He pulls out the plate to me letting me take off the  saeran wrap. (*giggles after saying saeran in a v one shot)
We eat in silence as the shores water goes back and forth calmly. The pelicans fly over us in a circle making Me a bit worried. I think v noticed as well since he stopped eating. He got up standing on his bare feet. "Don't worry (Y/N)! I won't let them hurt you!" I laughed at him.
"What an idiot he can't even see them." I whispered into my hands.
"Hey! I'm blind not deaf."
"Whoops." I giggle.
"Get over here!" He bends down holding me close. I scream smiling as I lay down on the rock with him on top of me.
"Man, can I just marry you again?"
I smiled.
--time skip after lunch/dinner-
The sun starts to set as we sit on the rock holding hands.
"Hey v?"
"Hmm?" His face doesn't leave the sun set.
"Can you like-"
"No I can't see it, but I like to feel the heat on my skin. Explain the sun set to me."
I nod even though he couldn't see.
"Well, it's a mixture of colors from orange, red, and yellow. Well More like the burning love in my heart for you." I turned to v. Surprisingly he was already starring.
"Wow" he smiled.
"Yeah" I place a strain of hair behind my ear with my free hand. V leans in slowly as the sun falls. I lean in closing my eyes.
His lips are on mine as I savior our kiss.
*click* the camera goes off some how capturing our beautiful moment by the shores sun set.

****************
*bows* thank you, thank you.
Hah! I know it's perfect.
Lolololol so yesterday was Valentine's Day! Who was ur valentine? And I swear if you put forever alone or nobody I'll slap you. My Valentine was my friend.
She surprised me when she bought me a bouquet of flowers and a letter. I'm not the Romaric type but you wouldn't guess that so I reacted kinda dumb lololol.
Anyways hope u all had a good day and my little bro made me card so I was like
"I'm loved" lmao
Tell me about your valentine in the comments!
Anyways I should get going lmao
Yuuki over and out~