Rivals part two

I look at saeran shocked,"uh-uhhhh"
He chuckles, "nice to meet you miss (y/l/n)." The boy grins at me.

Chills go down my spine. Are the rumors about him true?
Maybe I should act like someone called me. Should I check my phone? What should I do!!! Act like I have something to-

"Well it's getting pretty hot I should wait inside. I'll see you later then~"
Saeran gets up walking away with his hands in his pockets.

"Tsk, typical." No I can't get weak now! Acts like his at the top. I came to this school for a reason and I'm not going to let people like him bring me down. I stand up walking into the opposite direction he went.

-----//////--------
Back at my dorm, my roommate is here talking on the phone about some party they are having later at her sorority.

In my hands right now I hold a book on viruses and bugs....computer stuff.

"(Y/n) please tell me your not going to stay here and read that old book like always." She ends her call looking straight at me.

"Well I was thinking I would get ahead of everyone in class. You know, since exams were on we didn't have much class time."

The girl rolls her eyes, "know what?"

I gulp, "w-what?"

"Your going to that party with me, now hurry and get ready!"

-----////------

Walking down to her sorority home I notice how many people actually come to this thing. Gawd, how stupid is this? I mean these people could be at their own dorms studying for future events but they choose to be here and like....stick their tongues down each other's throats while putting  drugs into their body.

But I shouldn't be the one talkin. I'm like here, with a face full of makeup, and wearing booty shorts. The things I let (rm/n) do. I shake my head.

-----FLASHBACK-------

My fingers start to slip one by one.

"Your going to this party (y/n)!"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No!" The beds frame can't take anymore. I'm holding on with the rest of my strength.

"(Y/n)...." she let's go of my ankles-resting on the corner of the bed.
"Please." Her face moves to the side as I see tears form from her eyes.

"(Rm/n)....." I think quickly. "Fine, I'll go to this stupid party of yours."

She gets up with a new expression on her face.
"Great now let's get you ready."

"You little brat! You-"

"Hey! Hey! Nowww! You agreed! Now let me find those shorts I bought yesterday for you to wear."

-------BACK-------
How pathetic am I? I sigh.
The sound of techno music fills the air. Hmmmm were close.

(Rm/n) grabs my wrist.
"Come on slow poke!" She giggles as we run towards the house.

Oh glob.....I hope I survive.

----/////--------
Welp that's all I have for now hahh ¯\_()_/¯
Also (rm/n) means room mates name.
Until next time!
Yuuki over and out.