jumin hanxReader lemon!!!

Okay so this a lemon and if you don't like this kind of kinky stuff then maybe you should skip this one and wait until my next update. Also this my first time writing a lemon on here, so yeah. I've writing lemons before but not on here so tell me how i did lolol okay I said things so baii and enjoy
°
°

You walked into jumins office with two cups of tea. He was rambling on the phone with his father letting you know it wasn't a good time. You turned to walk to the door, "(Y/N)! Father I'm quite busy at the moment I will call you as soon as I can." Jumin placed his phone down. He looked around his desk for awhile then moved some papers here and there until he seemed satisfied. "Everything okay sweetie?" You ask jumin as you walked up to his desk. "Just so stressed out right now." (Don't you dare sing tøp!) You places the cup of tea down beside him. He seemed to noice and smiled at you. "Thanks hun." He grabbed the cup giving it a quick blow to cool it down and took a sip. "Delicious." You close you eyes and smiled- placing your hand on your cheek. "Thank you~"
Jumin suddenly got up as you opened your eyes  he seemed to have a somewhat a sinister look on his face that made you a little off edge. "But you know what else is delicious?" You took a step back when jumin got closer. "The sweet piece of bread with a hole in called a doughnut?" For a second jumin looked confused but continued to get closer. He stood in front of you making you step back more hitting into his desk. "I know what hole of a doughnut i want." (Sorrynotsorry *laughs*)
Jumin licked his lips as he grabbed your cup of tea placing it on the desk. He grabbed your chin- placing his lip on yours rough. You slowly sink into the kiss and the room started to get hot. Licking the bottom of your lip jumin was asking for entrance. You bit jumins bottom lip as he opened for you but you decided to tease him. Jumin was done though, unfortunately he couldn't take it so he moved his hands down to your ass to your thighs picking you up during the kiss. You gasped letting your mouth go unguarded as he let his tongue roam around your mouth with out letting one spot be untouched. Jumin placed you on the desk spreading your legs. During the kiss jumin let his hands roam under your skirt stroaking your thighs. You gave quite moans satisfying jumin but left him wanting more. Jumin moved his hands from your thighs taking off your shirt throwing it somewhere in the office. He trailed his finger down to your skirt slipping it off as he threw the skirt somewhere as well. You could feel your face go red, jumin has never been so dominant. Its actually pretty hot to see him like this you thought. But he wasn't done yet he wanted to take everything off. He started to take off his clothing as well at this time. You both stood there in your under garments starring at each other while breathing heavily. "Jumin~." He smiled and started to kiss you roughly putting his hand on your left breast messaging it. You moaned leaving him to want more. He moved his hand on your thigh to slide up to your nook. You moans little louder as he slid his hand on your nook, "already wet? Naughty girl." Jumin slid off you panties. He put one finger in his mouth and moved it Down to your nook massaging you slightly to move his finger in. You purred at him wanting more. He moved his finger up and down moving a another finger in. He twist and turned as you moaned louder. "I-im ready jumin." He chuckled and kissed your forehead. Jumin slid down his briefs showing his large bulge. You gulped at the size amd went down to you knees. Licking the tip, jumin let out a soft moan. He gasped as you moved the whole thing in your mouth letting it not choke you. He moved his hands in your hair tangling your locks. Moving your head up and down he let's out moans. You use your teeth to put a little more pressure on bobing your head. "(Y/N)~" his bulge started to harded letting you know he was close to his climax. Moving it out of your mouth you nodded at him as he picked you up to sit on top of the desk once again.  He spread your legs getting ready to enter. He moved to your nook letting him enter evading your walls. You arch your back to get more comfortable. The feeling was painful as it fully entered letting a few tears escape your eyes. "Shhhh, the pain will go away~" jumin wiped away your tears. You nodded letting him know he could start to move. Jumin started to move up and down letting the pain slip into pleasure. "F-faster j-jumin." Jumin went faster going up and down letting you close your eyes as your stomach got tighter. You both share moans as jumin pounds into you. "J-jumin I'm g-going to..." He smirked at you. "Go ahead." After hearing him say that you let go feeling your fluid go over member letting him moan louder. Jumin pulled out setting it on your stomach to let his fluid go free. You smile at him as he did as well. "Well that was a good break." You giggled getting up to clean you and him in the bathroom for round two in the shower.
°
°
What has my life come to? I'm writing lemons at 3 in the morning oh Lord halp me. Lolololol, so hope you guys liked this one and thanks for all the views! Like oh my gawd...this is amaze ballz. *claps like London Tipton* okay baii 
Yuuki over and out.