Jaehee x reader valentine's Day

Sorry I've been gone it's just school is mehhhh so I wrote a Valentine's Day jaehee, since I don't even know if I'll be here again until next month *slaps self* but for now enjoy this please!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran into the school looking for her holding the card I made especially for her. The thing is she is popular and a person like me is nothing. You could have someone on the football team or the dance for me and you wouldn't get a response. Along the laws of the Holly were red, pink, and white of hearts saying Valentines day. I came to a stop once I saw all the boys crowd in the hall. Then I heard the sound I love more than anything, her laugh. All these boys are here for her. I look down losing faith, why did I, No. I push through all the genres of kids from nerds, jocks, preps, and even the alternative kids. I sit out with my shortness, I could hear her voice, the laugh he was getting closer. My heart started to beat faster and faster. The butterfly started to roam around in my stomach. I push the two men in front of me out of the way. They looked at me a shot. I came up to her, then I head down, and bowed. I held the card I made for her. The card slip through my fingers as I looked up seeing her holding it in her hands. She smiled at me,"thank you." I looked around, it was quiet. "You're welcome." I ran off going through the boys. My mood went down and down once I was further away from her. How can someone like her love me? I'm just a stupid girl in love with the top girl in our school. I shouldn't put her reputation on the line. I stared at the floor seeing the tears fly down and landing with a splash."if you asked me for my heart there is no way I'd say no." I looked up and wipe my eyes seen her look at me with a smile. She read my card with a song I wrote on it. "I got to ask you, I can't be afraid. Got to take the chance so, what do you say? Oh darling I love you so..." she held me as I blushed. Wiping my tears she spoked again, "even though We are different types we were meant to be." She slowly laid her lips on mine ending this valentine with a sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this was crappy. I wrote this last year and its cringy but I love it heheh. Lolololol but oh my meme you guys--200 views?! I'm so happy like ncodndidnsk! Dude this is my first story that got over 100 (no Shame) but thank you ilysm okay I better go now lolololol^^