Saeran x reader Rivals part one

What a fine day this is. The wind blows through my (h/l) (h/c) hair letting the sun kiss my skin. The heat is quite nice since I've been inside since exams, now it's finally over!

I walk around the park for awhile making my legs grow tired. Maybe the grass would be a good place to rest. Walking to the grass there was one fellow in black reading a book. Why would he wear black on a day like this? I'm sure his burning up.

Moving closer and closer to the grass I see his white hair and pale skin. It's saeran, his in my computer communications class.

The boy looks up and makes eye contact with me. I turn red and turn around, 'was it obvious?'
I mean I old just saw him I didn't mean to like, intrude.
"Hey, (Y/N)!" He knows my name. I turn and smile at him like nothing just happened.
"Oh, hey saeran!" I walk up the the boy.
"So, exams finally over?" I nod at him feeling the heat on my body.
"Yes, finally, thank god." The boy boy chuckles and looks at me.
Why do I feel so flustered, I mean, sure his attractive but people always said things about how dangerous he was around campus.
"So, did you come out here to relax or stalk on me?" He smirks. I blush even more.
"I-I can out to relax of course, don't flatter yourself." He chuckles at me as I turn even more red. Man, his making a fool out of me.
---------////-------////-----------
We sit there for awhile in awkward silence until I break it.
"How did your exams go?"
He looks away into the light of the sun. Man isn't he gorgeous, 'I'm just seeing this now!?'
He runs his hand through his white hair. He turns back at me giving me a shy smile.
"Well, I guess you could say I'm waiting for test scores. And I'm sitting next to my rival."
I look at him. "What?"

I'm so sorry! Ahhh I haven't updated like bleh. Schools crazy, my music stuff, and updating is hard. Anyways, my saeran story well I had an idea and I wanted to kept this up to a series like maybe to 5 parts idk hahaha but I'll be updating part two later this week. Okay baii y'all
Yuuki over and out