Zen x reader

The music played throughout the whole house. For a house underground it was worst. I stomped my way to the gym to tell zen to turn down that music.
   Party planning is pretty hard to focus on right at this moment. With saeran wanting to help I have to see what he specializes in.
    Bring guest to the party is easy but making saeran talk to strangers and help them in anyway is impossible.
   With me almost passing the gym I almost forget what I was mad about for a second. Until my whole body started to shake from the bass.
     I unlocked the door of the gym. The first sight of zen was enough for jaehee to nosebleed.
  His eyes locked on mine once he looked up.
   "Mc! Come over here!" He yelled.
  I walked over with my arm crossed and head held up high.
    I think he figured out the situation, he soon stood up and started to wipe the sweat from his face with a rag.
   "Zen..."
He gulped, "yes my darling?"
I sighed, stay strong don't give in!
"I'm trying to work in the other room, could you please turn down the music?"
He looked at me confused and started to laugh.
"That's it? I thought it was something worst like if I took yoosung drinking again or something."
I raised my eyebrow concerned.
"Did you?"
His expressed changed quickly.
"Of course not like pfft."
I frowned. Walking to the radio I turned the volume down.
"Now that's done I'll head back to work."
I make my way to the door.
"Mc?"
I turn my head before walking out.
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
My face goes red. Just give in already.
I smile, "I love you too."
"How about a dinner date tonight? My treat. I don't want you to get to stressed."
He walks over to me.
"That's sounds great."
He puts his arms around my waist looking down at my eyes.
"Alright then."
He smiles and places a kiss on lips.
I close my eyes kissing him back.
He moves from my lips to his my forehead.
"Alright then back to work! I'll see in 5"
I smile, "in 5 then."
I wave before leaving as he blows a kiss.

-----extra------
"Saeran! I told you! You can't go kidnapping people!!! Especially the people who are our guest!"

-----/////-----
Taking a break with rivals. Felt good to write something new :)
Hope you guys enjoy this one I know it was short and had no point but I loved it lol.
Alright then
Yuuki over and out~