Chapter11

It was time for the Rocky Horror show. I was nervous as anything. Knowing that Aerosmith and Keanu Reeves was in the audience, watching my every move, just made my stomach do back flips. I looked at Jonathan.

Jonathan: You okay, Stacy?

Stacy: Yeah, just a little nervous.

Jonathan: Oh, well you'll be okay.

Just looking at Jonathan made me smile, only because he was dressed as Frank'N'Futer.

Jonathan: Why do you keep smiling at me?

Stacy: 'Cause you look redonkulous.

Jonathan: Shuddup. (He smiled)

Stacy: Make me.

I looked around for Jeff.

Stacy: Hey Drew, you seen Jeff?

Drew: Hes still getting ready.

Stacy: Oh..

After about 5 mintues, Jeff came out dressed as Brad Majors (Not Sherwood)

Stacy: Ready to go?

Jeff: Yeah.

Stacy: You think you'll do good?

Jeff: Yeah. Do you think you'll do good?

Stacy: I dont know. Im a little nervous.

Jeff: Oh, dont be. (He kissed me)

10 mintues later the show started. I was MORE nervous then. I had to sing Dammit Janet. Which im affraid I did bad on. The audience clapped like mad men. I was surprised.

It was time to do the Time Warp scene, which I had to "faint" a couple of times, and Jeff had to catch me. I was nervous to do that because we really didnt practice that much, and I was afraid I would fall and make a fool of myself. Thank goodness, he caught be both times.

After the show, we went outside to greet some of the fans, like what we do after every show. I met up with my one friend, Meg. She was really excited to meet all of the Improv guys.

Stacy: Meg! (I hugged her)

Meg: Hey Stacy!

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I spun around and saw the wonderful Joe Perry (<3) standing behind me.

Stacy: Hi Joe

Joe: Hey Stacy, I loved the show!

Stacy(Smiling): You did?

Joe(Smiling): Yup, its the best ive seen in years.

I smiled again.

Stacy: So, wheres the rest of Aerosmith at? (I smiled and thought that what I said sounded odd)

Joe: Oh, they're inside.

Stacy: Come with me Meg. (I turned to Meg and grabbed her arm) Bye guys! (I waved to all the fans)

~Oh, how I love Joe Perry <3~Emma