Everyday; again.

Y/N'S POV

I wake up like I do everyday; again.
I brush my teeth like i do everyday; again.
I dress up for school like i do everyday; again
I eat my bowl of frosty fluffs like i do everyday; AGAIN.

I dress up for school like i do everyday; againI eat my bowl of frosty fluffs like i do everyday; AGAIN

(I used to like frosty fluffs but now that i eat them EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. DAY, it made me dislike them...)

I hear the school bus's wheels screech near my lawn, I quickly finish up my cereal and grab my school bag and hop into the bus.
I went and sat beside Kiki, the quietest person in my art class. She's the best at art, I look up to her, she doesn't brag about her art.
Lily starts to open up her sketch book, I lean over and saw her incredible sketches, I lean over more but Kiki started to notice me and shuts her sketchbook instantly. Kiki then stares ioutside the window in embarresment. "It's ok to show me your sketches, I like them!... Even if it's not finished." I say to Kiki quite slowly. Kiki starts to show her face to me and began opening the sketchbook slowly, I admired her artwork.

Suddenly the bus stopped at our school and we got off. I invited Kiki to eat with me at lunch, she nodded her head slowly and smiled, I smiled back and went to my first class.