The Bears

~Y/N'S POV~

As I open my eyes, I see nothing but dark, I dont even know if I even opened my eyes. Then light shone and blinded me for a second. As my vision cleared I see a panda holding up his phone with 'flashlight' on. "What are you doing here human?! Breaking the windows and stuff! Maybe you ate my wassabi gummies a few days ago! Maybe yesterday? I dont know but it doesnt matter! Why are you here?!" A grizzly bear yelled at me with ferocious eyes. "Uh, I was dared to..." The grizzly stopped looking at me with an angry face, and continued talking "And why do you think?" "Eh, because they may think girls are weak and dumb?..." "How are girls dumb? They're smart" a panda replied to me. I was about to say girls are smart and not dumb but something else went inside my head "You know, not all girls are dumb, but theres one particular girl thats SUPER DUMB. And you should never EVER talk to her. Y'know, i heard she really hated adult bears" The grizzly's eyes widened "that was the dumbest girl I've ever heard about." So I began talking to the bears. And befriending them.

~Time skip~

Grizzly bear: "So, you're name is Y/N?"
Me: "Yes"
Panda Bear:"Hey Y/N! My name is Panda and these are my brothers! Grizz, my big bro and, Ice."
Polar Bear:"Names, Ice, Icebear, my name is Ice bear. brrrr."
The was Ice bear talks makes me laugh
Me: *giggle*
Grizz: "So kid, have anywhere to sleep tonight?"
Me: "Oh, I was supposed to have a sleepover at my friends house, but looks like they've left me. And my dad won't collect me until tomorrow 3 p.m."
Panda: "Ah don't worry little lady we can let you sleep here in our house if you'd like"
My face lit up when he said that
Me: "sure!" :)
Grizz: "You can sleep in my room for the night if you'd like."
Panda: "Why would she sleep in your room? Your room is messy as hell!"
Ice Bear: "Ice bear can give you room, but Ice bear has fridge"
After the fight I ended up sleeping in Panda's room.
His room was clean and filled with stuffed toys. As I layed my head down I was already sinking in the puddle of toys. I close my eyes and began sleeping.