Dares

~Y/N'S POV~

As I walk out of school my friend Ben asks me to go to his house, it was my first time there so I was excited.
I get home and wonder, 'what if I am the only girl there?' I stutter, I was comfortable only around Ben, but not alot of boys. I get ready and try to not wear girly stuff. I get blue jeans and wear a cream t-shirt with the word 'chill'. I go down the stairs and tie on my green shoes. I then jumped outside and went to Ben's house.

~Time skip~

I go inside Ben's house and go to the living room. His house was big. As I expected I was the only girl, but I didnt care. We all sat down in a circle and Ben wanted us to play Dare. He went first and he dared one of the boys to sing a girl song, it was funny. Then it came to me, I dared one of the boys to kiss a other boy on the cheek. All the other boys said burn. Then it was my turned to be dared, and I didn't notice but Eric was there and he was my enemy. We all went to the forest where I got lost, and we went to the den where I saw the bears. "Now go inside there and wreck their windows!" All the other boys sniggered. But I replied "I already broke one of their windows yesterday." "Then do it again!" Eric pleaded. I step away from the bush and look inside, no one was there. I tap on the window then smashed it, then outta no where a polar bear popped up, holding an axe. I was scared to my wits. I look back for the boys but they ran away leaving me. Why did I say Ben was my friend?... The polar bear held his axe up to my face then everthing went black.