Advertisement? Okay.

~Time Skip~
Y/N'S POV

I walk home from school and stop by a pet shop just to look. As I was going in I find a box saying 'free bears' I look inside but there weren't any free bears. Bummer. I wanted to see some cute animals.
I continue going inside the pet shop and spotted a koala look at me with it's beady eyes. "Ay! Ay you!" "Me?..." "Yes you! I need you for my show" The koala continued "Yes okay, but who are y-" the koala's body guard interuptted me by pushing me to a setup. The koala climbed into a cage and acted all cute and a guy behind the camera said to me "just say, 'aw this guy is so cute! I wanna have him!' " Soon after he said that another guy said roll. I was nervous and that's good. When I'm nervous I say things perfectly. "Aw this guy is so cute! I wanna have him!" I say as i cuddled the cage wich the koala was in. "Cut! That was a rap! Thank you miss." I was relieved, then the koala tugged me "Ey girl, you're pretty good! Wanna be in my crew?" The koala pleaded. I declined and headed outside immiediantly "fine, whatever" the koala rolled his eyes.
   As I walk the pedistrain path a guy gave me a koala plush "thank you miss for being in our advert. We appreciate it, here's an nom nom plush. Oh and uh, you'll be seen around the world by some nom nom fans" Then the guy just walked away before I could say anything. I sweated as the person said 'seen around the world' I look at the koala plush and put it in my school bag. And walked home