You knew?

~Chloe's POV~
~Time skip to lunch brought to you by Burritos~

I search the tables trying to find Y/N. But in this crowd it wasn't easy. Finally I found Y/N sitting on an empty table, I run over to her and sat beside her.
I remembered our last talk on how I talked to her about the bears, but I forgot to tell her the names... I start to open my mouth but she looked like she was going to say something.

~Y/N's POV~

I wanted to tell Chloe about the bears but I was speechless. I was thinking if I told her about them she would think I'm weird. "I-" I looked at her I knew she wanted to say something. I smile at her "Uh, never mind. You wanted to say something?..."

~Chloe's POV~

"Uh,..." I was nervous to say about the bears to her. Maybe she won't believe me. So I got a great idea "Uh, after school would you like to walk with me just to meet some friends?" I waited for her awnser.
Yes or no?... She looked at me with her sweet smile and she slowly nodded. "Of course Chloe!" She replied "Heh! You'll love them!"

~Y/N's POV~
~Time skip~

I can't wait to meet Chloe's friends! The way Chloe described them was interesting.
Chloe was leading me by the hand and led me to a forest. I was confused.
After a few minutes of wandering I see a house. Was it the bears house? I don't remember. I have bad memory. Chloe lets go of my hand and knocks on the door. The door flinged opened by a big polar bear. Ice Bear?....
"Ice Bear lets you in" Ice bear greeted us and slowly shuts the door when me and Chloe got in. "Chloe is here, also Y/N" "Y/N?... You know her?" Chloe says curiously "Ice bear knows everything"
I smile as Chloe starts lookinng at me. "So like this?- Ah! Chloe and Y/N! How are you gals doing?" Grizz says while Panda comes out with his phone. "Guys- You know Y/N?" Chloe questioned to the bears.
"Uh yeah! We net her two days ago? Yesterday? I don't know, but we do know her!" Grizz said with pleasure. "Y/N you know the bears?" "Uh yeah" I said nervously to Chloe. "Well looks like I dont need to introduce them to you." Chloe Smiled. I smile back soon I smell the delicious scent of calzones. "Ice bear baked them" "Chow down!" Grizz exclaimed with excitement. "Let's take a picture of this beutiful moment!" I said as I take out my phone and take a picture of all us 5 and posted it on Instagram, obviously I tagged them in the photo.

~Time skip~

I wave my hand in goodbye and slowly Panda closed the door. "It was a fun day wasn't it?" Chloe said looking up at me. "Yeah sure was, hopefully we can do it again!" "Of course we can! Well, got to go, see you Y/N" I smile and wave bye to Chloe and headed off. I open up my instagram and see I already have a like on the photo. By Panda. I smile but then I see a hate comment by Jason 'Hah! You're friend's a furry! And lil' shrimp is there!' I delete the comment from my post and grab my earplugs and listen to my favourite song.