Little girl?

~Time Skip~
Y/N'S POV

I get my food and search for Kiki, I feel a shove on my shoulder and look over, it was Kiki. She hasn't choosen her table yet. We both then look for a table and spotted a lonely table. We both sat there and began eating, I requested Kiki to show me her sketchbook. She hands me her sketchbook and I flick the pages, on each page were unfinished fanart of somethings.
    I hand over her sketchbook and said "it was fabulous" but then I add "More fabulous than Jessica" wich was a mistake. Jessica the mean pinky princess (her nickname) came over with her pink puddle of poo. Just kidding, crew, Kassie, Peach and Amy. To be honest, I wish they were a pink puddle of poo so they'll stink up the whole school and get kicked out immediantly.

"Did someone say my name? Like Jessie is fabulous? Or what I heard, something more fabulous than me?" Kassie and Amy nodded and Peach just stuck out her tongue at me. I replied with a silly face and acted like a goofy girl back, "Uh-huh girl, you heard dat? It's the sound of justice baby." I act pretty weird. Jessie's face turned red rum. Then jessie flicked her hair and then mouths to me 'This'll be your last chance girl' then turns away followed by her crew. I narrow my eyebrows then raspberries at her. "Sheesh" Kiki says.

"Well that was unexpected" I heard a voice then looked down, a girl with red glasses and brown hair stood beside me. "Uh, hey. M-mind if I sit beside yous?" I accepted the request ans she sat beside me. Me and Kiki look at her curiously. "Aren't you a bit too... Young to be in university?" "Eh, skipped a few grades" The young girl replied "Few?..." Questioned Kiki. "Okay alot, i'm supposed to be in primary school" Me and Kiki were surprised "how old are you?" The girl replied with a 10 and we just began talking. But then we began being really weirded out by this girl

"So do you have any friends?"
"Uh, yeah"
"Who are they?"
"Eh, three bears."
"Bears?..."

Me and Kiki were astonished and began playing along.
I wonder what their names are though.