1 friend request pending

~Panda's POV~

After I finish reading the little note I frown.
"Awww, I didn't get to say good bye to her..."
"None of us got to say goodbye Pan-Pan, you see she was in a rush to keep her sister safe, like how I take of you and bro."
"Ice Bear made breakfast"
I pick up my fork, stab the strawberry and popped it into my mouth. I'm on my phone scrolling down instagram (or whatever) and out of nowhere in my recommended tab was a picture of Y/N.
"Woah" my phone almost slip out of my paws.
"Check this out guys!"
"Is that Y/N???"
As I hold up my phone to my brothers Ice bear starts to sniff the screen.
"Ice Bear thinks it's Y/N"
"Well bro! What are you waiting for? Send a friend request!" Grizz commanded
"Umm ok" I nervously send Y/N a friend request.
"Hopefully she accepts"

~Y/N's POV~

I'm on the bus sitting beside Aaron the class clown. I couldn't find Kiki anywhere and thought she may be sick. I feel something vibrating in my bag, I pull out my phone from my bag and opened up my notifification '1 friend request' I read. I look at the photo and see a panda "Panda!" I yell out loud. Aaron beside me nudges my shoulder to see my phone. "Heh! You're gonna accept a furry friend request?" Aaron and his friends sniggers at me. "If someone gave me that advice and you were a furry trying to be friends with me I'll probably decline!" "Ooh snap!" Emma and her boyfriend Oísín said together. I accept the friend request from Panda and smiled.

(A/N woah, look like I had no choice but to put My friends in this book XD
Funfact: Emma is only 11 irl and actually does have a boyfriend named Oísín! *Gasp* *Gasp* *Gasp* *Choke*)