Trouble

Y/N'S POV

I open my eyes and nearly forget I'm in the bears' house. I get up and yawn and look around, "My sister!" My eyes widen. I hop off the bed and grabbed my coat. I quickly write a thank you note and stuck it on the kitchen table.

 I quickly write a thank you note and stuck it on the kitchen table

~Grizzly's POV~

I wake up and see a note on the kitchen table. I pick it up and started reading. After I finished reading it I put it back on the table for my brothers to read later. I sit down on my chair and wait for my breakfast

~Y/N'S POV~

I swing open my door and find my sister narrowing her eyebrows at me. "Uh... Hey sis!..." I awkwardly say to her "Where were you?! I called you on my phone but looks like you left your phone in your bedroom! And never ever leave your sister here in this house alone! I was worring about you!" She yelled at me. "I tried to get back home last night but it was to dark to see!" I mumble back at her. "Ugh, you could've used a nearby bustop or something!" "How can I find a nearby bustop when I'm in the middle of a forest wich I don't recongize?!" And those words made her think.

~Your sister's POV~

I examined her words in my head and stopped yelling. I look at her up and down. "Hah! Sure!" I ignore the leaves in her messy h/c hair.

~Y/N'S POV~

I watch her walk away to her room and slam the door. I frowned and cooked to cheer me up somehow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
   After finishing cooking I call my sister out. And set the food on the table. She seemed calm.