Cheers to New Beginnings

Hi everyone! Before you start  this chapter, Video creds go to: @xXEmpathyControlXx
 This Jaele edit is soooo good! I kept smiling while i was watching it. Make sure to subscribe to her on YouTube, and to follow her on all her social medias!

Alrightie! That's about it. Enjoy reading, may God be with you, and bless you!                                         ..............................................................................................................................................................

"Isn't today a great day Riele? I mean, everything almost seems perfect!" I jumped up and down on Riele's new trampoline.

Her parents bought it a few days ago to keep her outside, and away from her room during the day.
They decided they wanted to get her room remodeled, because it looked like a 5 year old's room instead of a soon-to-be 16 year-old's room.

It makes sense.

I understand why they don't want her in her room during the day, but purchasing a trampoline is sort of over the top...
Couldn't they just drop her off at my house? We wouldn't be there alone, because my older brother-Xander- is there.
The only thing is, my parents get off work in the evening, so they wouldn't arrive till it's nearly time for dinner.

But, uhhhhhhh yeah...Anywayssss... that was just my opinion.

"I do suppose today is a great day Jace. Why does it almost seem perfect though?" Riele asked.

"Well, I am glad you asked Rie! Today almost seems perfect, because I am an all-new Jace Norman. Before you can respond and/or ask another question, I want to tell you why... I gave my life to Christ today, and I feel good. I feel better than good. I feel renewed, refreshed. Earlier, I felt so good that I broke up with Bella."

I did a back-flip, landed it, and then jumped off the trampoline.

As I sat down in the nearest chair, I looked at Riele's shocked expression. Her jaw dropped.

I sighed.

She jumped off the trampoline, and sat in the chair next to me.

"WHAT?!" Riele turned towards me.

"I said I broke up w-"

"I KNOW what you said! Tell me everything, what happened?" Riele interrupted.

Where do I even start? I thought.

"Hmmmmm... Let's see..." I rubbed my temples.

"It started a few weeks ago, I guess. As you already know,  our relationship was falling through the cracks." I rose an eyebrow.

Her eyebrows furrowed.

"No, I don't remember you telling me that...WAIT...maybe you told me a little, but just give me a recap." She said.

I nodded. "Oh ok. Well, it all started when she began to travel around for different acting opportunities. We decided to try a long-distance relationship. But I didn't want to "try " it.

Then I became selfish, because I wanted her to choose me instead of her career...
Of course, she chose her career.
I was heartbroken at first, but then I realized I was asking too much of her, wanting her to stay with me.
So, I agreed to try a long- distance relationship...

It was fine at first, but over some time she started to text me less, skype me less, snap me less, call me less. I went from hearing from her every day, to her only calling me once a week, and talking for 2 minutes.