Epilogue: Always and Forever

Hello everyone! How has your week been?

Praise God for His protection!

Disclaimer: This is the final chapter of 'Love Will Never Die'

Thank you all once again, and stay tuned for more stories!

Alrightie, that's it! Enjoy Reading!

............................................................................................................................................................

7 years later...

"I can't breathe, I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out...." I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

Today's the day...

Riele and I are getting married.

It's April 25, 2023. 

I can still remember the day I proposed like it was yesterday...

2 years ago...

"Cass, I'm going to pass out." I paced back and forth.

I called Riele to come meet me at Cassie's Cafe 30 minutes ago, and she'll be here any minute now.

It's time to pop the question...

And I'm a 21 year-old man acting as if I were a 5 year-old boy.

I can't stay still, I keep fidgeting with my tie, I'm sweating immensely, the ring box is burning a hole right through my pocket.

I've been praying and fasting, and it's all led up to this moment...

Yep, I'm going to pass out.

"Jace, get a hold of yourself! You can do this, you're ready..." Cassie grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

Feeling a little dizzy, I sat down.

"Cassie, I'm so nervous...I love her so much, I don't even know how to put it in words." I put my head in my hands.

I, Jace Norman, am going to ask a pulchritudinous queen to marry me.

I'm helpless...There's so much I want to tell her, but how? I thought.

Cassie pat me on the back. "That's why we pray Jace...you'll know exactly what you want  to say, and how you want to say it, but most of all, it'll be from your heart.

I looked up at Cassie. 

I've always appreciated her friendship. She's always cared about Riele and I's health. She's always taken time out of her day to listen and talk to us. 

 I remember her  staying with me in that depressing waiting room when Riele was in the hospital. 

I remember talking with her right after I confessed my feelings for Riele, and she told me she saw it along. 

I remember her teasing us for being so "cute and adorable."

 I remember when she stopped charging us for our drinks, even though I insisted to pay her.

She is a true woman of God and...

"Your right." I sighed. 

I need to ask God to help me reach for the words to say that are deep within my heart and soul.

"Could you please pray for me Cassie?" I asked.

She nodded.

I closed my eyes.