Avoidance

Hi everyone! How has your weekend been?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K VIEWS, 138 VOTES, AND OVER 100 COMMENTS!!!!! I AM SO GRATEFUL! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I AM SO BLESSED TO EVEN BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS STORY! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

Video creds go to: @xxempathycontrolxx

She is super nice, and does really great edits! Another one of her's is posted in the chapter: Cheers to New Beginnings. Please follow her on all her social medias!

A new week has begun! Praise God! 

Enjoy reading!

..............................................................................................................................................................

My eyes fluttered open.

I checked my watch. The time is 4:58 am.

"Mmmmmmmm." I stretched my arms.

I want some milk. I thought as I slowly got out of bed.

It was completely dark in my room, aside from moonlight shone through the blinds.

I used to be afraid of the dark, but as I grew older and older that fear vanished.

God calls us to be brave and courageous, not filled with fear.

I pat around my bed for my phone.

My phone gets lost under my layers of covers all the time!

"Ughhhhhh where is it???" I yanked my covers off the bed.

There are different types of people that wake up in the morning; and I'm the grumpy type.

After yanking my sheets,  a small object glistened in the moonlight.

"Finally." I sighed as I grabbed my phone.

I turned on the flashlight.

It lit up the whole room.

Every time that happens, I think of how Jesus is the light in the darkness, and how he overcame darkness forever.

I smile at the reminder.

I slowly turned the door knob, trying not to make too much noise.

My family has been worried about me, and they've been breathing down my neck ever since I started locking myself in my room.

There's nothing to worry about; however there's everything to pray about.

That's exactly what I've been doing.

I've started fasting too. 

I want to hear what's next for Riele and I, from God. I want this to be in God's hands, not mine own. When I put it in my hands, I will always fail.

But God never fails, so I will trust in Him who never fails.

I glanced behind me to see if anyone was there.

"No one. " I whispered.

While I tip-toed down the stairs, I thought about how I have done an A+ job in avoiding Riele.

She got out of the hospital a week ago.

I know she is going to be furious at me for avoiding her, but it's for the better right now.

I've heard from my mother that she's been on bed-rest this past week.

Thank God.

 Even if she wasn't, I'd still make sure I don't see her...somehow.