Off-Set

Hi everyone! I'm back with another chapter! Video creds go to: @magisto and @jacexrierie  this edit! Go follow these people on all of their social medias!

First and foremost, I want to give you ALL a shoutout for all the major support, and all the love/encouragement you have shown me.

When I first started writing this, I was doubtful. I thought nobody would like the story, and I thought nobody would like the message I am trying to put out.

My faith kicked in though, and I had to remind myself who I am doing this for: God. So I realized it didn't matter if nobody liked my story, or the message I was trying to put out. I knew I had to write it anyway.

So... To get all this support, and get all of these nice comments are surprising! They honestly mean alot! I truly thank ALL of you, and I praise God for ALL of you!

Alrightie! That's all folks! I had to give a heart-to-heart! Enjoy reading, and may God be with you, and bless you!

.............................................................

Jace POV (it's always going to be Jace's POV btw)

"Aaaaaaaaaannnnd CUT!" Nathan called out to signal the end of filming.

"Great job everyone! You are free to go now!" Dan yelled as he walked off-set.

"YAY!" Ella and Sean threw their fists in the air.

"That was fun! I always love when we film." Riele sighed.

"Same." Ella, Sean, and I agreed.

We were all wearing leprechaun costumes for a St. Patrick's day special.

My stomach grumbled.

"I'm hungry though. Do you guys want to grab something to eat?" I yawned.

"Sure! Where do you want to go? I'm thinking Chipotle...Or Chic-Fil-A...Or..." Sean began listing fast food restaurants.

"Sean!" Ella interrupted.

"Oh wait....Sorry, Ella and I can't come. We are going to my pre-teen cousin: Jaele's ;-) birthday party." Sean remembered.

"Yeah, sorry Jace." Ella frowned.

"Oh, that's cool! It's fine...Wait. Ella, how did you get to know Sean's cousin?" I asked.

"We've been talking on social media! She's really cool! I have to admit: she's even cooler than Sean!" Ella laughed.

"Hey!" Sean glared at her jokingly.

"Oh, you know it's true." Ella crossed her arms.

"Yeah, it's true. You're right." He looked down in shame.

We all laughed.

"Well, why didn't she invite Riele and I? Doesn't she follow us on social media?" I questioned.

"Yea, she does. You guys don't acknowledge her existence though." Sean answered.

"Wow, Sean that's dark...But now that I think about it, awwwe mann, it's true." Riele slightly pouted.

"I feel bad now." I sighed.

"Yea, you should." Sean's tone remained chirpy.

"Sean!" Ella flicked his arm.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! No hard feelings, okay? She still loves you guys, it's just that she could only invite a limited amount of people to the party." Sean rubbed his arms from Ella's deathly flick.