Update!! (PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT)

Oh Jace, your silly face... (That rhymed! ;-)      

Hello everyone! How has your week been?

Praise God for His protection!

I just wanted to let you all know that either the last chapter or last 2 chapters I am working on, I desire for them to be the best yet!

I am going to spend more time on that chapter, or the last 2 chapters so they can come out to be great closers of this Wattpad story. Be on the lookout, because they're going to be published sooner than you think!

I informed all of you that the end of this story was coming, so please don't be disappointed! 

I will continue to publish more content as we go on!

Thank you for the love and support! Most of all, your patience...

Remember to love everyone, always do what's right, and stand firm in your faith.

As children of God, we are continually in a spiritual warfare, and the devil won't stop until he destroys us...but guess what? We will not be destroyed, because Jesus has defeated the devil! Study the Bible, and be prepared to overcome all the challenges you will face. Jesus is with us every step of the way, and He won't give up on us! Keep pushing on, DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T GIVE IN! DON'T SURRENDER TO EVIL, BUT SURRENDER TO CHRIST. Jesus is FOR you, not AGAINST you. If our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what could stand against? Nothing...

Nothing can separate us from God's love...His unconditional love, the Agape love. 

Look to Him always.

I am starting a Technology fast until the beginning of March; I won't be on any technology (except for writing the rest of this story). I feel that at times, I am on social media, or texting, or whatever the case may be, too much. I want to spend more time with God, and study His word...I invite you all also to join me! This is a great way to reflect and just spend some time with the Lord!

 Also write down or message me some of your testimonies, so we can celebrate and thank God for what He has done for you! With your consent, I will add them to my previous and future chapters! If you have any thoughts, questions, advice, etc. Feel free to let me know!

Remember to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr 

 Thank you all again, and I pray that you may be blessed and be a blessing to others!