Update

Hi everyone! This is just an  update: I am going to have to change one of my posting schedule dates.

I am not changing it out of laziness or procrastination, I am changing it because on Saturdays I am wayyy too busy with various activities.

I don't want to just not post on Saturdays, because I wanted to update you all, and that's unfair to all of you who are awaiting more uploads.

So without further ado, I am changing my upload schedule to: Friday
Sunday
Tuesday
Not much changed, just one of the days. I am sorry to change the schedule so early you all. I know that I just won't always have time on Saturdays to upload. It takes me long to finish writing a chapter, and I know I need to get better with that, because it legit took me 6 hours to finish the previous chapter.
My sister called me a house bum,  because I was laying in bed with a hoodie on and my laptop on my lap, typing away. It was funny.

Anyways, if I do happen to have a free Saturday, I'll upload a chapter!

Thank you so much for understanding, and for all of your support! Please bear with me as we continue this 'journey'. The next chapter will be uploaded on Sunday! (after church lol). I bet my sister will call me a classy house bum or something, because I'll be in my Sunday Dress, typing away on my laptop. Thank you!

Have a blessed day! Have a merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!