Morning

Hello everyone! It was really hard for me to choose the title of this chapter, so If any of you have a better one, feel free to let me know so I can change it!

Photo creds go to: Henry Danger

Please go follow Henry Danger's page on Instagram, and all of its social medias!

I want to apologize once again for not uploading a chapter on Sunday, I explained why in the previous chapter if you want to know.

I am feeling way better now, and I have been taking some medicine, so praise God! Thank you all for your prayers!

 Something has gone on in the fandom, that I don't want to go deep into; However, I just want to tell everyone to stay strong, and reflect on why you entered the fandom in the first place. 

My winter break is over, so I will be going back to school. That means there will be shorter chapters. The chapters won't be too short, but then again they won't be long. Please bear with me!

Alrightie, that's it! Enjoy reading!

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Previously:

Jace had been in the waiting room, waiting to hear further news about Riele's condition.

Several people came to the hospital for Riele, and to see how Jace was doing.

Hospital staff wouldn't release Riele's information to anyone else but her immediate family, and they weren't in town.

Cassie called them, and they told her they'd be there in the morning.

Present:

"Today is the day...Today is the day...Today is the day." I paced back and forth.

Riele's parents said they're pulling up to the hospital now.

It is 8:54 am.

I can't stay still today! I can't sit down or stand still for more than 2 seconds! I could barely sleep last night, I just couldn't. I've been praying and praying and praying.

I just want to see her. It feels like I haven't seen her in years.

Cassie left to go open the shop and wait for her employees to start working, and then she'll come back.

Ella and Sean are on their way, they are going to stop and get balloons, 'Get Well' cards, streamers, teddy bears, etc. They want to make her hospital room look more lively and homey.

I appreciate that.

Isabela texted me that she'll come this evening, because her mom needs to get off work and drive her.

The HD cast and crew said they'd come again.

I'm grateful to them for even dropping by yesterday! I understand that they all have their personal lives, and that they're busy, so it means a lot that they're doing this.

New Year's is just a week away.

I don't want Riele to be isolated in a hospital room when we enter the new year.

I know she doesn't want to either, so I am going to continue to pray.

A few seconds pass by, and I hear people running in this direction.

"I need to find my little baby girl...Jace! How did this happen?! Where's the doctor?!" Mr. Downs breathed heavily.

He looked worried and scared. He was facing all different directions, trying to find her doctor--any doctor.