Chapter 3

Allison

I walk into the cafeteria casually. I go into the back and hide behind crates of milk and flour. When no one is in the kitchen, I start going twords the cake. 

"Going somewhere?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see my friend Steven standing there.

"Why would you care?" I ask

"Just wondering. Im curious as to why you were walking twords the cake." he asks.

"Dammit. You caught me" I say.

"Hey, I dont care, as long as I get some of the cake." He says

"Yeah right! Steal your own." I yell

"Well, you wont be stealing some either, since you probably just informed the whole cafeteria that you and I are in here" he whispers.

"Whatever" I mumble. I pick up three cakes and leave. I have known Steven for ten years. His parents are Uriah and Marlene. He is in my initiate class too. To be honest, I think hes attractive. I mean, hes not... sexy, but hes noticable. Most of all, he belongs in Dauntless. He has the balls to do almost anything. I like to consider myself brave, but Im not as brave as him. Sometimes, Im very selfless. I sometimes wonder if I belong in Abnegation because most of the time, I am selfless. Then, theres the problem of being Divergent. I was told that is, in fact, very very dangerous to be Divergent. I was told not to ell anybody, not even my parents. Sometimes, I feel like telling them, but that would be the wrong thing to do... Right? I walk into the apartment, and everyone looks happy to see me. Or maybe theyre happy to see the cake. 

"I get to eat some first, since you pigs didnt save any for me" my mom declares, almost yelling.Everyone groans. I just walk upstairs and go to sleep. When I wake up, its the middle of the nigt. I look over and see a dark figure standing by the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was one of my longer chapter :) another one coming soon!