Chapter 14

Allison

I woke up. Fear Landscape day. Yay! Today is the big day. I go through my own fear landscape, and tonight we get to see if we make Dauntless or not. Im not bragging, but I know I will make it. I raked first in all our trainings. I get dressed in a black tank top, and black jeans. I do my make up, frenchbraid my hair, and walk down stairs.

"Goodmorning" Mom says.

"Morning" I say.

"You going to get breakfast?" She asks.

"Yeah, and then, you know, umm get ready for fear Landscapes" I say. She walks over and hugs me.

"I know you'll make it. Just take deep breaths and dont freak out... Much" She says.

"Thanks mom" I say and walk out the door. I walk to the Dining Hall and walk twords Steven and Camille, and Hailey.

"Hey" Hailey says.

"You seem so worried" I say sarcastically

"Well are you?" Steven asks.

"Ehh, not really. Its just like a stimulation, but we have to go through it physically" I say

"Well your luch you ranked first" Camille says.

"Trust me, guys. Were all going to make it." I say, mostly reassuring myself. We eat breakfast in silent. I get up and go sit by the Chasm. Fear landscape time starts soon. Steven walks over to me and sits next to me.

"I know your nervous" He says.

"I am," I say "but not about that"

"About what?" He asks.

"Ranks, I guess. What if one of us doesnt get in? I dont think I could live without you" I say. He smiles and kisses me.

"You said it yourself, we'll get through it" He says. 

"Come on, lets go, fear lanscape time." He takes my hand and we go.