Chapter 13

Tobias

 Today is the day that we rank the initiates and the Dauntlesss borns for stage two.  I walk to the initiate room to put the ranks up.

1. Cassidy

2. Cassandra

3.  Riley

4.  Caleb

5.Brian

6. Mary

I feel bad for Mary. She shows up on time, shes a great listener, but she desnt have the strength to fight, and she took forever in her stimulations. 

"These are your ranks for stage two," I say "Tomorow, you have the day off."

"What is the next stage of training?" Riley asked

"Fear Landscapes. Tomorrow, you will be going into Christinas fear landscape, and then you will be going through your own" I say. Everyone sits in silence as I walk twords the door. A small voice speaks behind me as I am in the hallway.

"Umm, excuse me, Four?" She asks. I turn around. Its Cassandra.

"Yes?" I ask.

"In our fear landscapes, do- do people... watch?" She asks.

"Only the Dauntless leaders can" I say. She moans and walks away.

I walk twords the Chasm. Im supposed to meet Zeke, Shuana, Marlene, Uriah, and Tris there. As I walk I pass the cafeteria, where I see kids playing and laughing. I see Natalie eating and talking, and I see Allison throwing things and laughing because she hit someone head with a piece of cake. 

"HEY! FOUR" I hear someone yell. I look over. Its Shuana.

"HEY" I yell back. I walk over to them.

"Where have you been?" Zeke asks "Weve been waiting for an hour" 

"I was putting the ranks up for the training" I say. Zeke hands me a cup full of alchohal, like old times. Tris even takes it and drinks it. Which I find odd. We hang out by the chasm the rest of the day, until 11:00 at night. Tris and I say our goodbyes and walk back to the apartment. I realize then how lucky I am to have her and my family. I lean down and kiss her

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I havent been updating, Ive been busy with school. I actually just got nominated to go into an advanced english class nex year, so im really happy :D Comment and Review, Thanks :)