Chapter Twenty Two

Rose was officially eighteen, she didn't want to celebrate it or anything-she just liked the fact that she was going to graduate HighSchool. Rose looked at her locker with Willow and Opal behind her, "Happy Birthday!" Willow said excitedly. Rose jumped and turned around, "Don't scare me like that!" Willow just continued to smile, "I got you a gift! And so did Opal!! Here's mine!" She hands Rose a gift carefully wrapped. Rose opens it and smiles, "It's gorgeous.." it was a necklace with a rose on it. "I'm glad you like it! Opal give her your present now!" Opal handed Rose a box and she opened it carefully, and inside was a bracelet with the words 'Best Friends' on it. Opal smiled, "I have the matching one, this way no matter where you go we'll stick together." "Thanks guys, they're amazing. I'll always wear them!"

Two hours later Rose saw Ethan and he walked straight toward her, "Hey Rosey... Guess what I got you?" Rose shrugged, "No idea, what?" He pulled out a panda patterned beanie, "I thought that you might want a hat for some reason, I dunno-I just saw it and thought of you," he chuckled. Rose put it on immediately, "Cool!! This is awesome!" The bell rings, "Ugh, I gotta go, see ya later!!" He calls out as he runs down the hallway to get to his class. 

Tomorrow was the last day of school... Tomorrow wasn't even a class or anything, it was graduation! Rose thought she could have some peace for a while but all of a sudden Sammy came up. "Oh look who it is, it's precious little Rose." she growled. Rose stayed calm, "Leave me alone Sammy, I've got places to be." Sammy laughed, "Like where? Oh wait, don't answer! I already know, you have to go to your little dump of a house." Rose was still calm, "No actually, I have to get to class, and please don't make Blitz attack you." When Sammy noticed Blitz she got scared but tried to hide it, "Whatever, I've gotta go too!" She left and Rose was finally alone with Blitz.