Chapter Twenty One

Rose waited patiently for Ethan to arrive, everyone else was at her house except him. Finally his car pulled up and he walked inside, "Am I late?" he asked. Rose shook her head, "No, but almost!" She giggled and grabbed his hand, "We're about to start swimming so go and get your suit on! The bathroom is over there, Willow you can change in my room, Opal there's another bathroom over there, and Kam, you can change in the guest room." Everyone went to go change. Rose walked to her dog's room while they weren't in it and got changed after locking the door.

Everyone was waiting for Rose and when Ethan saw her he couldn't look away. Rose smiled at him, "Alright, I call to jump in first!" Rose yelled, but before she could Willow looked at her with a strict face, "Uh, how about no! We still need to read all the life guard suggestions and how this pool works so none of us drown!" Rose shrugged it off and jumped in. The water was just right, it wasn't too cold or too warm but in between... 

A few hours later we were drying off and Ethan was looking at Rose. Willow was making sure he didn't get too close to her. "Alright guys!" Rose's Dad called, "Whose ready for some smores and a barbecue!?" Rose and Willow shouted in unison, "Me!!" her Dad got chairs out and the fire ready in a fire pit. So far everything was fine, Rose was sitting in between Willow and Opal. 

"Alright kiddos," Her Dad said as they looked at the stars, "Time to turn in. I don't mind if you sleep out here, inside, or whatever. But it's time to go to bed. Also, a rule in my house is girls can sleep together and guys can sleep together-but never can a guy be asleep with a girl, got it?" Everyone nodded and understood, "Yes sir," Ethan replied. Rose sighed, she really wanted to sleep with Ethan... "Okay Dad... Willow, Opal, you can sleep in my room while the boys sleep in the guest room." Opal shrugged, "Works with me. Can Rogue sleep with us too?" Rose nodded, "Yeah. Besides, he might get annoyed by Stone and Junior."