Chapter Four

Rose looked at her Dad, it was finally the weekend and she had finished Homework. Her Pop-quiz didn't turn out so well but she hoped her Dad wouldn't mind, "Hey... Um.. Dad?" he looked up at her, "Yes sweetie?" Rose took a deep breath, "I was wondering if I could go over to Willow's house and have a sleepover, she invited me today and I really want to go," she said. His face expresion was welcoming, "Alright, you go have fun, but I expect you to be home by eight pm tomorrow, okay?" Rose nodded and hugged him, "Thanks Dad!"

Rose knocked on Willow's door, she was expecting for Willow to answer but instead it was Ethan-she had learned his name the day before. "Oh... Um... Ethan, hi... W-what are you doing here?" Ethan smiled at her, "Just hanging around, Willow said that there was a sleep over. I asked who would be there and she just said you, her, and me if I wanted to come." Rose looked to see if Willow was behind him, sadly she wasn't, "Uhh... Hold that thought..." she got out her phone and texted Willow.

To: Willow
Since when was Ethan coming!? And why didn't you tell me!? D:<

From: Willow
Oh? Must've slipped my mind, I thought I told you. Anyway, he's here and there's nothing we can do about it **virtual giggle**

To: Willow
You set me up for this, didn't you? -_-

From: Willow
Maybeeeeeee c: 

To: Willow

You're dead meat! x_x

She put her phone down, "May I come inside?" she asked starting to calm down. "Oh, of course," he led her inside to Willow's room, Willow smiled, "Great, you made it!" Rose rolled her eyes, "No duh, of course I did." Willow giggled, "Alright, whose ready to start with truth or dare?!" Ethan smiled, "I am! This is one of my favorite games! I'll ask Rose first, Rose truth or dare?" Rose thought for a moment, "Dare." She said flatly, Ethan nodded, "Okay, I dare you to eat a tablespoon of mustard!" Before she could answer her last year memories flooded her mind, she started to get dizzy, everything started to go blurry... She finally passed out onto Ethan's lap.

xFlashbackx

"Come on Rose, don't be such a scaredy cat! It's not like we can do anything to you with a little mustard!" Sammy laughed, "So come on, do the dare," Rose gulped, "O-okay... I'll do it..." she opened her mouth and when she ate the mustard it tasted funny, her tongue felt numb, "Wath you do to thith muthard?" she asked, everyone started laughing, "Wath is everyone laughing at?" she said starting to get mad, Sammy giggled, "Oh darling, we're laughing at you!" she snickered. "Huh!? Whath am I doing thath so fu-" she stopped and realized that her tongue was numb... Making her sound like an idiot, "SAMMY, WATH DID YOU PUTH IN THATH MUSTARD!?" she screamed with rage, Sammy smiled and replied, "Not telling, that would take all the fun out of it... I'll tell you if... Hmm... Oh! If you do whatever I say," sighing Rose nodded, "Fine.. Buth geth thith over with, ok?" Sammy nodded, "It'll be easy. Now, let's start with... Hmm... How about you choose Kim?" Kim was Sammy's Best friend, "Okay, why not we-"

xEnd of Flashbackx

Ethan finally got Rose back to consciousness, "Hey, you alright Rose?" he asked. Rose shook her head, she felt sick... She coughed, "Yeah, I-I'm fine... Just-" she was cut off by Willow, "Just tired? You've been saying that all week! Let me get my mom to check your temperature." Rose didn't have a chance to say anything else, Willow's mom (Mrs. Smith) was back in no time, "Say ahh Rose," Rose did as she was told. Mrs. Smith looked at the results and felt Rose's forehead, "You're burning up Rose... You have a terrible fever... Ethan, could you go put her in the guest room?" Ethan nodded and picked Rose up with great care, taking her to the guest room and laying her down carefully.