Chapter Eighteen

Rose woke up when she heard a bark from Blitz, "Was is it Blitz?" she whispered-hoping it wasn't another kidnapper. Blitz barked twice and scratched at her door, Rose got out of bed and opened it. Blitz ran down the hallway to the bathroom, Rose smacked her forehead finally realizing what was up. "You probably smell Stone and Junior... It's okay Blitz, don't worry." She opened up the door and the two corgis started barking and jumping happily. Blitz on the other hand started to growl, "Blitz! Stop it right now!" Rose scolded at him. Blitz whimpered and lowered his tail-he was obviously upset. Sighing, Rose started to get everything ready to take them up to her bedroom. 

It was at least an hour later when Rose finished everything and was reading her texts. Suddenly her Dad ran up to her, "Honey! We're moving!" he yelled. Rose dropped her phone with surprise, "We-we're what???" She replied after picking up her phone, "We're moving!" he said again. 
"Please tell me not out of state or city..." Her Dad shook his head, "Same state, same city, new house-and a better one! Start packing, I already bought it-it has a pool, bigger yard, the dogs would get there own room, so would you. If you want them to stay in your room that's okay but start packing!!"