Chapter Two

He had brown eyes and brown hair, his smile was warm and welcoming when she entered. As she sat down to the desk next to his he continued to smile and warmly said, "Hello, there," Rose just smiled and waved back at him. I've never seen him before, she thought to herself, and I've been coming to Eastwood High for three years now... Maybe he just moved in? Interrupting her thoughts Sammy looked at her and smiled, "Well if it isn't little old Rose... I thought you moved away last year after the... Hmm... Incident." Rose glared at Sammy but tried to keep her cool, "No, I didn't move. And leave me alone would you?" Sammy smiled, "Oh, c'mon Rose, what fun would it be if I left you alone?" Rose tried to ignore her, but it was so hard. Rose stood up and turned to face her, "Just leave me alone you jerk!" she shouted as loud as she could, "Just leave me alone! I'm tired of your face, and everything about you, so leave me be!" Rose realized she messed up-again. Not only did she walk into Sammy's trap she also made herself look bad, that's when Mr. Sull spoke up, "Ahem. Miss Rose, detention. I expect better from my class." He paused for a second, "Now, girls-Sammy, Rose- please take your seats." Rose clenched her fists and sat down, the entire class was looking at her as she started to murmur words of hatred toward Sammy.

Two hours passed, the bell rung, Rose was on her way out when Mr. Sull cleared his throat, "Detention Miss Rose. You'll be eating lunch in here," Rose groaned and sat back down with annoyance. She got her sack lunch out of her bag and started to eat her peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which was soggy as usual. I feel like a failure... I messed up in the first class, I messed up here, and even my sandwich is against me... Rose felt like crying by now, but she held it back, just a few more hours, she thought, just a few more... Then home... She ate her sandwich with sadness, once she was finished she ate her apple and threw the rest of Lunch away. "Mr. Sull, may I start on our next assignments since I have nothing else to do?" she asked, Mr. Sull nodded, "Yes, of course, here you are." Rose sighed and started doing the schoolwork, at least by doing this she made an attempt to keep her mind off everything else.

An hour later she was done and started walking to her next class, this time it was with Willow, it was Science. Willow obviously noticed that Rose seemed upset, "What's wrong?" she asked, "Are you feeling sick? Did someone bully you? DO YOU HAVE CHICKEN POCKS!" Rose sighed, Willow worries too much... "No, I'm just... tired..." she lied as they walked to Mrs. Tam's class. "What subject is this again?" Rose asked, Willow answered happily, "Science! Today we're just going to be doing some small science reaction." Rose nodded, "Alright, then what's next?" Willow looked at the Schedule, "Well, English, but it's going to be short so don't worry about it."