Chapter One

Rose walked through the door with Willow beside her, "First day of school, do you think we'll get good classes?" Willow asked her curiously. Rose just shrugged, "All I want is to get this over with, I could care less about grades," then she realized her mistake, here it comes... Willow looked at her, "Rose! You can't just throw away your education! It's important, and if you do throw it away I'll never let you hear the end of it!" Rose sighed, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I just don't see the point to it." Willow rolled her eyes at Rose's reply, "The point of it is to have an education, get good grades, and have a good job! If you don't have a good education you might not end up with a job!" Rose sighed, she wouldn't say another word about hating school, if she did Willow would talk to her even more about how important it is, "Alright, alright, I'll try my best. But stop talking to me as if you know everythi-" she was cut off as Willow squealed with excitement, "Rose, look! We're in three of the same classes!" Rose looked at the schedule, then at the clock, when she opened her mouth to say something Willow once again interrupted, "We'd better get going, I don't want Mr. Reed getting mad at us for being late." Sighing, Rose just nodded and followed her friend to room B3.

Rose looked around the class room, it was already ten minutes into class and she was bored out of her mind. Mr. Reed suddenly called her name, "Ah, Miss Rose, I'm sure you know the answer," he said with a smile that told her, you were paying attention in class... weren't you? She gulped, "Y-yeah, of course I do! Let me just think for a second!" she got a buzz from her phone, she checked it as swiftly as she could, it was Willow, and it read:

From: Willow
Rose! The answer is 2022.2 okay?! Just say it!

"2022.2!" Rose finally said, "The answer is 2022.2." Mr. Reed looked defeated when she answered, "Correct Rose, correct, I'm glad you know what the answer was." Rose sighed with relief and started to relax, that was a close one... A bit too close... she thought to herself. Class went on and when Mr. Reed was writing on the whiteboard she texted Willow back,

To: Willow
Thanks... Maybe it's a good thing your in my class after all...

From: Willow
Don't mention it, that's what best friends are for, but next time pay attention will ya! I won't be there to save you from doing stupid things all the time you know!

Rose rolled her eyes and wasn't able to reply since Mr. Reed had turned around from the whiteboard, "Alright everyone, class is almost dismissed, but before you go please know that tomorrow we have a big Popquiz so please study for that!" everyone started walking out the door when it was over, Rose groaned, "Of course we have a Popquiz at the beginning of school... of course we do.." she mumbled to herself silently. Willow had walked up to her as she was thinking, "Next time pay attention, okay?" she said, Rose nodded, "You already told me. What's our next class?" Willow looked at the schedule, "Sadly this is just my class, you have to look at your own schedule to find yours. I have art next, with Miss Kim, cya later. And pay attention!" Willow quickly walked to her next class happily while Rose groaned, "Great... Even worse." She checked her schedule and sighed, "Writing, with Mr. Sull, classroom C9..." she walked over to the classroom, which surprisingly wasn't far, and opened up the door. Then she saw him.