Chapter Nineteen

Rose looked at the house as they drove up to it, how'd we even afford it? She thought to herself. They parked and walked inside, it was so empty.. But that would most likely change soon enough. "Alright, the dogs room is upstairs besides yours, there's a pool outback, a game room downstairs.. Let's see... Oh! My room is right there-" her Dad pointed to the room by the door, "-I think that's it.. We have an attic if you wanna check that out, um.. We also have a library but we need to buy books," he chuckled. "Alright, now you go set everything up in your room while I get everything else done, and please don't get lost," he laughed and started getting things inside. 

Rose walked up to her room-it had her name on it-she opened the door and was speechless...

She was thinking that she'd have to set up, but nope! Everything was ready for her, the them was panda, the bed was beautiful, and she thought it was perfect! "Well

She was thinking that she'd have to set up, but nope! Everything was ready for her, the them was panda, the bed was beautiful, and she thought it was perfect! "Well... Looks like everything is set up here... Um, I guess now we check out Stone, Junior, and Blitz's room. She walked accross the hall to a room that said "DOGS" and opened the door. It was amazing!

There were three beds, one for each dog, the leashes were in a bin, same with the toys

There were three beds, one for each dog, the leashes were in a bin, same with the toys. There weren't any food and water bowls except for two, one for food and one for water, both of them said 'BLITZ' on it, "I bet there's only one because Dad didn't know the names of Stone and Junior, plus Ethan already got the bowls for them.." Rose said to herself. Everything was perfect, the only things missing-besides the dog bowls-were the dogs! "Blitz, Stone, Junior!" she called and then whistled. A moment later they were in the room with her, "Welcome to your new room guys!" All at once they started sniffing around-probably making sure it was safe.

It had been a few hours since they moved in and Rose had finally gotten her clothes folded and all her other stuff in place. "Sweetie!" Her Dad called, "Come on, we're going shopping!"