Chapter 1: Cecilia

A/N: Hey everybody! I'm back! I know this story is short, but that's what it's supposed to be. It was inspired by a Tumblr post (I think, I saw it a long time ago and can't really remember where I saw it >.<). Anyways, enjoy!           
~Lita ⭐️

She takes a deep breath and looks at her reflection in the mirror. Her long dark hair laying neatly on her left shoulder, the white dress she chose hangs loosely off of her slim waist. Her breathing gets progressively more nervous and shaky. She doesn't hear the footsteps until her mother is standing in the doorway.
"Look at you Cecilia, mi amore." Her mother sighed stroking her daughter's silky dark brown hair.
"I love you too mama." The girl replies her arms wrapped around her mother's waist.
"Come on mi amore, you were supposed to meet him at the restaurant in fifteen minutes. We'd better get going, you don't want to be late now do you?" Her mother asks.
"Of course I don't want to be late mama." Cecilia replies and looks at her reflection one last time then turns away and strolls after her mother and out to their car.

*mi amore means "my love" in Italian

Sorry for the short first chapter but I wanted it to hold people's interest.