Bad Boy Jackson

PLEASE SHARE ON ALL YOUR PERCY JACKSON PAGES!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE READS

MORE READS=MORE STORY!!!!!!

remenerb rick has the title of them.. We are just having some fun with it...

ATTENION PERCY IS A BAD BOY, AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT BAD BOYS LIKE TO DO TO GIRLS.. SO JUST SAYING... THINK ABOUT IT.. MY FRIEND I WILL BE WRITING THIS TOGETHER.. SO SHE HAS THE NAUGHTY IDES... OKAY LETS BEGIN 

Annabeth P.O.V

I was sitting down at a table. Just Posiden's table.  I missed my boyfriend A LOT!!! He went back to school, but we all know he is probably dicthing, but he still tells his mom he goes to school. I loved him more than anything. I looked to the ocean. "Please Posiden, if I have done anything for you, can you do me this one thing? I want to see him again so badly." I said to the sea. 

"Well I think your graem is about to come true!" Said a gruff voice behind me, I would recongize it any ways. It was my Percy. I spinned around. "PERCY!!!" I screamed. I jumped up and into his arms. He just held me. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Its Okay I am here, nobody is going to touch my girl." He whispred to me. he set me down. "WHY THE HADES ARE YOU CHECKING OUT MY GIRLFRIEND'S ASS!!!! KEEEP WALKING PUNK!!!!" Percy Yelled at a boy behind us. I think he was in the hermes cabin. "I SAID KEEP WALKING!!!" He yelled again. He pulled me closer, and put his hands on my butt so he couldn't look. I kinda jumpd, because I wasn't expecting that. "Thats right you turd, keep moving or you will see what I can do!" Percy said. He still clung onto my butt. "So Sweet thing, how are you doing?" He whispered into my ear. See every girl wants that bad boy that is naughty/nice to them. And I just happen to have that. He gave my butt a little squeeze. "I'm doing well. Why are you here so soon, I wasn't expecting you for another month." I told him, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "My mom and me decieded it would be best for me to be hre, and I thought maybe you could teach me a thing or two?" he squeezed my butt a little tighter. I whined alittle. "Oh, am I hurting you?" He said with a smirk. he squeezed again. "Why dont I take you to my cabin, and let me make you moan" he winked. "Come on! Can we just have one good evening with out sex?" I asked him. "Fine, but I get to see your little tattoo." He said. "Which one, I got a new one. I got a butter fly on my top back,  or the one I told you I got, while you were gone, you just havent seen it." I smiled. I got a trident right about my butt. I thought percy would like it. Because when you got a bad boy, you got to be bad to sometimes. "I think I want to see your new one." He said. "We got to have a first good day back." I told him. 

He leaned down and kissed me. it was a nice smooth kiss. Then we hear a whisle. *Thrrrret, Throo* Percy Looks over, and we see Jason, holding Pipers hand. "JASON!!!" Piper scolded. Jason was the kind of boy that didn't care for rules. he was a jock. "naw, he is just jealous!" Percy said. He quickly grabbed my hand and ran to the water. 

(MY FRIEND IS WRITING THIS PART, SO YA... I PROBABLY WILL NOT READ IT, CAUSE I DONT LIKE DIRTY THINGS, BUT SHE DOES.. SO YA... JUST WARNING.. IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ ANYTHING DIRTY SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, OR UNTIL YOU SEE THIS DARK STUFF AGAIN)

"You want to go for a swim?" He asked me. I just looked into his eyes. "Sure, but you got to save me if I drown." I told him. We kicked off our shoes, and ran into the ocean. I was just swimming around when I felt something pull me straight down. I was in a air bubble. I looked over and saw Percy just smirking. "Look I want to show you something." He Closed his eyes, and the bubble started to move. We went to this one coarl reef, it was just abously beaitful. Then I looked closer, it was shaped just like me! "Percy, when did you have time to do this?" I asked him. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "I been here for 1 week before. I just been working on this, because I wanted you to see it. It would have more details, but I heard you talking to the ocean, asking for me, and I couldn't resit." he said. "You are just so sweet." I told him. He spun me around. "Sweet?!?? Now I got to do something to fix that." He smirked. "I'm always having some condoms.. You know  if You are intrested."  He winked. I couldn't resit, and as long as I knew I wouldnt get pregant. He just chuckled. he saw me Smile.

He pulled me close, like real close. He went straight for my sweet spot. Everybody has a sweet spot. Mine happened to be my tip of the jaw bone. he strated to suck on it. I just moaned. I felt his fingures go right to my tip of the shirt. He gave a little tug. I went staright for his Shirt. "Wacth this." He said. he grabbed my shirt, and dropped it. It went right threw the bubble, and some fish came up and folded it, then set it down by the coral reef. Then they scramed so we could have our alone time. "Good, now I know our clothes are going to be well folded!" I smiled. He just chucked. He layed me down on the bubble. I grabbed the edge of his shirt, it torn a little. he looked down. "I think I like it better this way." I smiled. He went right for my undershirt. I torn off his shirt and left  it fall threw the bubble. I saw his rock hard abs, and they just made me melt. I was tottaly underhis control. "Now lets see if I can find that Tattoo." he said with a sexy smirk. he leaned down and kissed me, while he ripped off my undershirt. "you are never going to find it!" I yelled at him. I knew this was going to get rough, but that is how we like it!!!! I jumped up from underneath him, and ran behind him. He didnt have a chance to think. I instenly panteds him. "now, now, When you mess with the lion, you will get...." I could tell he was trying to remenber the saying. "What?" I asked teasing him. It didnt matter to him. He grabbed me and pinned me underneath him. "Now It is time to find that Tattoo." He turned me over, so he was sitting on my butt. "I think I know where it is!" He pulled down my pants, and saw it. "O how cute. Now lets see if we get some fun" he said. I turned around underneath him. We were now both just in our underwear (with my Bra included). 

He leaned down and started to kiss me. I felt his hands slip underneath my back, they grabbed the lacth of the bra. I felt them unclick. He just smirked. "You ready?" He asked me. We had only done this one other time, but we were both somewhat drunk. This was the first time, it was for reals. "wait!" I said. he just looked at me. His Moehark was starting to get messed up. "Kiss me first." I said to him. he just smiled and kissed me slow. I insteanly pantsed him again. That was when i saw it. he just smiled at me being shocked. "Let me put a condom on, then I am all yours!" he quickly grabbed one, from somewhere in the water, he put it on. He slipped off my underwear. He stuck it in. All I felt was pain at first. But then he slamed it agaist me. And it turned into a good pain. I moaned. "Thats right, and you only got to ask and I can instenly do it." he said. He Kept slaming adgaist me. I started to moan louder, and so did he. "Okay, Now its my turn." I told him. He just lookd at me. "Get on your back, and I will show you!" I said. he got off. I quickly intesed myself. "This is called the cowgirl, and the horse." He started to moan so loud. Before I knew it, we were both sweatying, and moaning eachother names. "Now in school, sex ed taugh me something. he put m on my back. he slamed into me. I felt so good, I grabbed onto his back. With or without purposly, I dug my nails into his back. He just looked like he was having the best time of his life. that was when I felt pain. "Don't worry, it is almost done." He said. I started to tear up. "No, Dont cry." he quickly got off me. "See its done. You did great mysweet heart." We were still panting. I looked down and saw our clothes coming up to us. "By the way, I love the new tattoo" he said. I just sighed. "But what you did, now that was amazing, where did you learn that?" he asked. "I dont just google articet on my laptop, I got to find away ot keep up with my boyfriend." I said. "Come on lets get out of here, and get some sleep. I miss having you by my side." He said. I looked down and realized our clothes were in the bubble. "But I dont want to leave!!!" I complained. "Fine!!! I guess I will just have to dress you!!!!" He said. 'I guess you will!!!" I said. he grabbd my underwear and slid it up. He grabbed his boxers and put them on. Then he grabbed my pants and got them on me, with a little bit of trouble. "Dam girl, your ass doesn't want to go in!!!" he said. "Tell me about it!" I told him. "Fine I will!!! Your ass is like to melons!!!! Just so juicy!!!!" he said. I started to laugh. He put on his Pants. "Okay lets go up!" He said. "Wait!!! My whole top half isnt covered!!!" I said to him. "No. I think that is a good look for you!" He said. I bent down and grabbed my bra. "Fine, at least let m finish dressing you." He said. He grabbed the bra and reached around me. I could tell he was purposely doing this. He clipped it, and fixed it. He finished getting on all my clothes. "I would put on my shirt, but someone ripped it up!" He said. I just smiled. "Oh come on!! You look better without it!!!" I said. He had me plug my nose. He popped the bubbled and we surfaced. 

(YOU ARE GOOD!!! IT IS ALL DONE!!!) 

We were now just bobbing in the ocean, not to far from the shore. "You want to play?" he asked. "No! Im tired!!" I complain. He splashed me. I quickly splashed him back.