Annabeth Chapter 11

(Hey Guys. I normally dont do this, but I need some more reads... Can you help me out by posting on any page you admin, or send it in and ask them to post it? Thank you so much!!!!)

Where is he?!?!?!? I was just waiting for him to show up. He dropped me off, the lest he can do is pick me up. I felt my phone buzz. It was a text message from Percy. "Hey Babe. My car isnt starting up. Can you find another way home? Or I can call a machinic. But it might take some time for Leo to come and look at my car." 

I decied to send him one back. "Hey, ya. I should be good walking. I was just wondering what was taking so long. I cant wait to see you again!!!" I started waling home...

.

.

.

I got to the parking garge. I went to the elvater and saw there was a note next to my floors button. "Come on up. I dont bite that hard!" I grabbed the note and pushed the button. I pulled out my keys. That was when I noticed rose pentals in the bottom of the elvater. When the doors finally opened. I smelled a wonderful smell. it was of the sea, and lanveender. i love those smells. There was a note on the lock. "come on in. If you dare." I grabbed that note too, and unlocked the door. On the top of the table was a vase was roses in it. And the power was off. There was a candles every where, and another note on the vase. "The power went out. I manged to fix the T.V. But that was it. I hope you are hungery" 

I was a litle confussed about that note.I went into my room and saw Percy laying on the bed, in a sexy pose. He had some chocolate on his chest. And there where rose pentals all over the bed, and ground. He had a rose in his mouth. When I finally made eye contact with him he wiggled his eyebrows. He finally took the rose out and said. "Man... It is sure... sexy in here. It might just be a waste. On a SPECAIL day." He said. He handed me the rose. And I sniffed it. It smelled amazing. "Fine but I get the job of pleasuring you." I said with a smirk. "I mean. That is my gift for you, and........." I ran out of the room.