Percy P.O.V. Chapter 4

"I know, come on, lets go to bed." I said to her. "Carry me, I think I am to sleepy to walk." She said. I just looked at her, My little angle. If anybody knew I think stuff like this, it could renuin my WHOLE reputation. "Fine, Come here." I had her sit in my lap. I stood up, and carefully caried her Bridal Stye. I knew that I wanted her to be mine forever, just didnt know when we a good time to pop the question. I started to walk back to the cabin. We Walked past the Big House, and i saw Mr. Dork, with a bottle of water. I flicked my fingure, and the water jumped out of the bottle, and went right to his cructh. "LOOK!!! MR. DORK WET HIS PANTS!!!! I GUESS SOMEONE GOT TO DRUNK AGAIN!!!!!!!!" I yelled. Everybody behind me started laughing. 

"PETER JOHNSTON!!!" He flicked his hand,  and I was suddenly right in front of him. "What? Wine dude?" I asked him, keeping my cool. "You do not make a fool out of me. So the thing you hope you never mess up, will be messed up!" He snapped, and I was back in my cabin, Annabeth no longer in my arms. "ANNABETH!!!!" I yelled. I started to panick. I got out of my cabin and I ran to Athenas. I saw Annabeth on the bed. She looked up at me. "I thought I lost you foreveer" She said. I ran over and hugged her. I picked her up and carried her back to my cabin. She started to lightly sob. We entered my cabin, and I sat down on my bed. I sat her in my lap, and she just curled up adgaisnt, shaking and crying. "Its okay. I am here. And I promise that he made, shouldn't even effect you." I pulled her close. And just stroke her hair. "Come on, lets go to bed. You are just probably tired." I layed down, and she just clung onto me. "Shhhhh. Its okay." I keep saying to her.  She slowly started to calm down and fall asleep. "Tomorow, I shall make you feel bettr than ever before." I said to her.