Chapter 16. percy

I slowly walked out the door. I knew i had the ring. In my jacket. In My car. I ran down the stairs, I couldn't take the elevator with all my engery. The ring. Let me tell you. This took weeks for the jewler people to get JUST RIGHT. It was an Owl. made out of dimon. A big on in the middle. But with Blue eyes. I felt so smart about it. But Now the qustion where to pop the question. I mean, we could just go to the church and get married, just me and her. That would be romanitce, Right? Then it hit me. if I go into work now, I could make over time, and afford the mover people to pack her stuff, and move it to our place. I want to say the question on the beach. I want to write it in the sand. i want roses all around it. I want the moon shining bright. It was going to be alot to pull off in one day, and over time. But I could do it. Easyly. The Apordite Cabin would happly help, and get it just right for tonight. 

I jumped into my car, and speed off, making sure to JUST barely stay in the speed limits. Lucky for me, the collag was only an hour away from camp. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Piper. "Hey, Can you and your cabin help me out? I want to Propose. I want it done at the beach, and wrote in the sand. I will bring Annabeth at night time, where the moon is just right. Help me out? Reply asap" I set down my phone and then I remenbered the house isnt fully done. "Shit" I mumbled. I quickly grabbed my phone once again, and thought of Leo. But he doesn't text. So I called. It ringed 4 times then he finally picked up.

"What up PDog?"

"Listen, can you somehow finish up my house tonight."

"Wow. That is like alot of work. I mean, I already got 4 people working on it. But you still need your kichen, nursery, living room, and guest bathroom and room."

"Look I will be there in 5 minutes. Wait by my cabin. And we will make a deal." 

"Fine, but it better be good"

I hung up. I drove up on the side board of camp, near the houses. I got onto the road, and pulled into my half house. I got out, locked it, and walked down the road to the cabins. I got to mine, and I saw a drone coming to me. See, Leo deiced to make a couple of these to take messages for him, if he was to busy. Once the drone got close enough, I Grabed it by its neck, and slammed it into my cabin wall. "Listen, Valdez. I can be nice, or I can be mean. I need this done by tonight. Annabeth is moving in. And if you think you are going to send a drone to take a message for this, I swear, I can grattued, that I will make you wish you were in Tartus." I felt the ground rumble. Then I heard Leo's voice come threw the drone. "Okay, I will be there in 5 minutes, Dont break that one. You already broke the other 2." He said frantic. I let go of the drone, and it feel to the ground. I walked into my cabin, and that was when I saw them. 15 teenage girls, and Piper. My cabin looked, clean, they cleaned my tattoe stuff, and threw away my beer bottles and cans. "What the Hades did you do?!?!?" I asked. Piper just looked at me, like I was a complete idiot. 

"Look, we need to talk. How are you going to do this?" Piper said, crossing her arms. I ran my hand threw my hair, I saw one of the girls blush. I walked up to Piper. "Well I think I want the ring to be somewhere there. Im not sure. But here is the ring." I walked over to my desk drawer, and I heard one of the girls get smacked in the back of their heads. "I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE IN THERE" I heard one of them say. I just chuckled. I pulled out a blue velet box. I handed it to Piper. She opened it and gasped, Then all the girl pretty much climbed on top of eachother to get a look at it. "Percy, that is beatiful." Piper whispered. "You have to send Jason to where ever you got this" I just chuckled. 'JACKSON" I heard the sound of hoves running up to my cabin. "Listen, as much as I would love to stay and entertain some teenagers. Probably new to the game..." "PERCY" I saw Piper Yell. I held up my hands in defense, "But i got to get to work, good luck, and please don't fail me."

I took a step out and saw Chiron. "Work now." He said pointing to the campers. See, when ever a group of campers gets interested in stuff with water, or sword fighting. I get pulled in. Today, I teach the NEW campers how to sword fight. I remenber when I was about their age learning. "Lets go, and if I hear any mouth, you will be asked to leave, or duel me." I saw a couple kids gulp. I chuckled and started walking to the areana. I looked back and saw they weren't following. "Come on. Or no weapdons for you." I saw the guys intesently take off towards me. The girls were close behind. I started running to the areana, everybody knew right then it was a race.