Annabeth Chapter 13

He looked at me. I swear his eyes were sparlking. "Annabeth" He whispered. "What?" i whipsered back. "Don't ever leave me." I quickly put in the moive, and walked back over to him. I snuggled into his arms. "Where would I go?" I whispered. he chuckled. "I saw how some of the guys where looking at you. Thats how I look at you. So I just want you to know, I am willing to fight for you." I felt a tears grow in my eyes. I turned around so i was facing him. I kissed him. "I could never look at a guy another way." He just smiled. "Now what is this moive about?"

"Oh, I am not actaully sure. The guy just said it is in black and white and about a dog." 

.

.

.

We where wacthing the moive, and I just started to bawl when the doggy died again. "it;s *sob* not *sob* fair" I cried into him. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, its okay" I felt him pull me closer. He put his hands on my butt to support me better. I felt a hand go to my hair, and he just started to stroke me. "Why *sob* did *sob* you *sob *pick this *sob" I just couldn't keep my emtions in. "The guy said you would be in my arms at the end of the film. So mission was a sa-sess" He leaned down and kiss me forehead. "Percy, im sleepy." I whispered. i could feel myself drifting off. "Me too". I felt him turn off the tv. And pull some blankets over us. I snuggled into closer for some more warmth.