Annabeth Chapter 9

He carried me down the stairs. "Percy Can I please walk?" I finally asked once we were in the garge in the basement. "fine, but you got to promise not to run away." he snickered. "Deal" He set me down, and grabbed my hand. that was when we turned the corner i saw a BRIGHT blue Covette. "it is a 2014 Corevette." He said. It was certainly shiny. "I dont get the point about cars. Other than they get you places" i told him. "Well I dont get the point of shoes, other than they are for your feet. But you still convice me to buy a million." He joked. I walked over and opened my side door. I stepped in and he shut it. then he slide acrosse the car hood like he was a spy. I just started laughing, thinking this person is a bad boy. He got in the car, and qquickly fixed his moehawk in the mirror. "I swear jackson, that you spend more time on your hair than I do." 

He just ignored that remark, and insently set his face in stone. He looked bad ass. Considering he just had his mouth filled with lucky charms. We finally pulled up to the school. "I love you" He said. I leaned over and gave him a kiss. "I love you too." I saw Shawana. "Percy can you make Shawana jelous?" I asked him. "Sure just get out of the car. I got an idea." 

I got out of the car. "Hey Bitch! Is that him in the car?" I just kept walking tho. "Annabeth!" I heard his gruff voice behind me. I turned around. "You didnt think you could leave with out giving me a good bye kiss?" I just smiled, and Shawana, was unsure what to do. He pulled me in close, and kissed me long and hard. I felt his hands go on my butt. He finally pulled away. "babe, should I stop by walmart for some more condoms?" He asked. I just started blushing, but I could tell lots of people were paying attenion. "Ya. And some candy. I got some ideas. Chocolate would be best." I said. he kissed me on my head, and walked over to the car. "Annabeth, if anybody bugs you, or is mean. tell me. And remenber just you and me and the weekend." He got in his car, and sped off. 

"Wow. Annabeth is that really your boyfriend?" Jen asked. She was one of FEW to be my friend. "ya. I knew him since we were 12." She was shocked just about was everybody else.