Annabeth P.O.V. Chapter 5

I woke up, and felt percy holding me. I looked at him. he was of course drooling. I wipped it off with a exta blanket and then I snuggled in closer. I slowwly fell asleep.

(MY FRIEND IS WRITING.. CAUTION!!!!! PLEASE LOOK FOR THE NEXT BLACK TEXT, THANK YOU!!!! UNLESS YOU LIKE DIRTY PARTS!!)

When I woke up again, I didn't feel my Percy. "Percy?" I whispered. " I'm over here." He called.  I opened my eyes. I saw my nude boyfriend looking for some clothes. "AHHH Percy Cover that thing!!!!" I yelled at him. Diving underneath the blankets. "Oh Come on. We both know you like it!" He said. it sounded like he was walking over here. "I want you to stare at it, and admit it!!! We can both stand here all day!" He said. He yanked the blankets off of me. I saw it, and got a little screachish. I finally settled down and looked back at Percy's eyes. "Now can you go get some clothes? And throw me some. I need to clean my other clothes." I said to him. "Fine, but no covering. You should be proud of your body!" Percy said. I just laughed at him. "Ya but I dont have a freaking 8 pack." I said to him. He grabbed some sweats, and a lose T.Shirt that said "Don't mess with me". "Hey I got some of your underwear and bras in my drawers, from last time you left some." He said. "Fine I will use those! But you get to help me clean my landary!" he just smirked. "Okay lets see that beatiful body." He trew over the rest of the clothes. "Look away!!! Im not proud of my body!" I told him. He walked over wearing his Trident boxers. "Do you need me to help you?" He asked. I just smiled at him. "No I am a big girl! At least turn on some music so it isnt an akward slience." He walked over to the radio he got from The Strolls. He flipped it on. It was a fast Hip Hop song. I just smiled at him. "come here, danced with me!!!" He walked over. And started to twerk me. I just started Laughing. "Percy. I cant do this. I love you. But it just doesn't feel right, to be stripping. That and I am sleeping, and really hot.. So I might lose a layor or too." I told him. he walked over and turned off the music. "Okay, I understand. But as long as I get the joy of you, then I am fine." he said. I took off my shirt, and pants. So i was in something like a bikine. I walked over to the bed. I just layed on top. Percy walked over and just smiled. "What?" I asked him a little irrated. "You are just so dam hot." He said chuckling. He Climbed on top of me. "Percy I'm hot!! Get off!!!!" I said at him. "You know. This early in the morning the water will be nice and cold, but not freezeing.. Interested?" He asked. He was still in his boxers. "I bet if we run really fast, we can make it and nobody will see us!" He said. I just looked at him. "I will go out like this if you run nude." I said, trying to make it seem like it was never going to happen. "Deal!" He said. I just stared at him, "Wait what!?!?!?" I just asked trying to sit up. HE strictd down to nothing. "Percy, you can be seroius." He poked his head out the back door. Making sure the coast was clear. "ready?" He asked. I just started at him. "You have got to be kidding." I told him. 

"NOW!!!" And he bolted out the door. I wacthed him run down to the water. he had his boxers in his hand, probably so he wouldn't have to run back nude. I couldn't stop laughing at my silly boyfriend.