Last one- Gerard Way

.^Okay, that is officially the cutest Gerard thing ever^.

Y/N~
Your first ever song with mcr was 'Romance.' ha.

Y/N~
Skylines and Turnstiles with Early Sunsets over Monroeville almost like Demolition Lovers. 'This is the best day ever!' they would say, heading to their Drowning Lessons with the Lady Of Our Sorrows. Even though Vampires will never hurt you, Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the both of us. Romance between the Cubicles and the ones Headfirst for Halos but Its not a Fashion Statement, Its a Fucking Deathwish. I never told you what I do for a living, huh? I Hang Em' High with Helena on Cemetary Drive. To the end, Give em' hell kid. Thank You for The Venom but You don't know what they do to guys like us in Prison. I'm Not Okay and I Promise! The Ghost Of You told me that 'The Jetset Life Is Going to Kill You' but I'm already Dead! Lets give them Blood, when they are Disenchanted they will Sleep. Unfortunately, Mama, This is How I Disappear. The Teenagers are a House of Wolves, and The Sharpest live have cancer. I Don't Love You, I'm sorry, these are my Famouse last words. Welcome to the Black Parade, this is The End. Look Alive, Sunshine, Its Summertime and we're The Kids From Yesterday. The Only Hope For Me is You, Party Poison. S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W ruined Jet-Star and Kobra Kids Traffic Report. DESTROYA will make you SING Na na na for your Bulletproof heart. Save Yourself, I'll hold them back, I've got the Vampire Money. This is Planetary Go, and Goodnite, Dr. Death.

Gee~I'm taking your mcr song privileges away

Gee~
I'm taking your mcr song privileges away. You get a star.

 You get a star