Sorry, but I have to do this- Chris Motionless

"You can't expect me to take care of everything in the house, okay? I need a little help around here! Just because you're recording a new album doesn't mean you're out every second of the goddamn day." I exclaimed, I was ready to snap.

"I'm always busy! I gotta take the call when the guys need me in the studio. It seems like you always get shit done around here."

"Yeah, it'd be nice for you to be here once in a fucking while. Just so you know, you're sleeping on the couch tonight. I'm sick of doing shit by myself." I sighed harshly, I'm tired of fighting.

"Look, babe. I'm sorry. I want to help you. Just please don't make me sleep on the couch tonight!" Chris begged, that's what you get.

"Goodnight, babe." I threw a pillow and blanket at him, the couch isn't relatively comfortable.

-next morning-

I woke up, forgetting what happened the previous night. I got up, putting on one of Chris' shirts. I went down-stairs, looking at Chris as he was curled up on the couch watching TV.

"Good morning, babe." I stood behind as he turned his head and looked at me.

"How's the couch treating you, bud?"

"My back hurts." Chris spoke up, I kissed his forehead.

"You'll feel better tonight. Did you even get any sleep?" He shook his head.

"Well, I love you." He started to get up, pulling me onto the couch with him.

Chris laid on me, smiling. "I love you too, I'm sorry."

"It's all gonna be okay."