You're too innocent to cuss, babe- Jaime Preciado

I was playing Left for Dead from winning a bet with Jaime. Not exactly a bet but it was a game of try not to laugh and he was the first to spit water, three times. The loser also had to get themselves and the winner snacks. Being fair, I made a rule that every time the player died, the other person would have to play and the loser would go get snacks, vice versa.

Jaime came in as I was waiting for all of the others to catch up,unfortunately he made me lose concentration on the horde of zombies in front of me and the oncoming Tank. I took a chip, leaving the controller on top of my thigh. 

"Thanks, babe- Fuck! No, dammit, fuckity, fuck-shit." I put my head in my hands and sighed. Jaime stared at me, holding in his laughter.

"Y/N?" He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up.

"What?" 

"Don't cuss, babe." Jaime smiled and kissed me.

~Twenty minutes later~

"Shit! I just died." I laughed at what he said.

"What was that, Hime?" I kissed his cheek.

"Ah shush!" He pouted.

I laughed until my ribs hurt and I couldn't breathe, I also ended up falling off the couch.

"Are you okay, now?" I nodded as he helped me up.

I turned off the Xbox and we ended up watching movies all the rest of the day.