Chapter Two

"I actually woke up early for once, I'm," I say to myself as I get out of my bed and walk to my bathroom. I was going to curl my hair today so I got out my hair curler and turned it on to preheat while I ate. Then I walk down to the kitchen and get my mini frosted mini wheat, I grab a bowl and pour the cereal into the bowl, I grab the milk and pour some into my bowl. Then I put away the milk and grab my juice and pour some into a cup. I eat my breakfast while scrolling through Facebook. I clean my dishes and on my way back to my room I put away the cereal. 

          When I get to my room I go to my bathroom and begin to curl my hair. When I finish curling I put my hair into a half pony. Then I walk into my closet and pick out my clothes. Today I'm going to wear my maroon sweater from American Eagle, with skinny jeans, and for shoes I pick out my white converse. Then I go back to my bathroom and do my normal routine, but today I pick out my light brown eye-shadow with my matte maroon lipstick. I finish my makeup then go grab my backpack, sit down at my desk and pull out my homework. I didn't have very much so I got done quickly. I put away my homework and put on my backpack I put my phone in my pocket and went to wait for Carrie. 

When I saw her moms car I walked out the front door and locked it. Then I went and hopped into the back seat. When I saw Carrie's face I knew something was wrong. I asked what was wrong but she wouldn't even say anything. "Carrie what's wrong i'm really worried." I asked. But she wouldn't respond. 

We arrived at school 10 minutes early so none of our friends are there yet. Finally Carrie said, "My grandpa had a heart attack and died last night." I knew how much her grandpa meant to her and I felt horrible. All I wanted to do was take her home wrap her in a blanket and cry with her all day, but sadly I couldn't because we can't ditch school. 

After a few minutes all of our friends arrived and Carrie acted like she was fine so that she didn't have to keep talking about her grandpa. We started walking to our classroom and discussed our plans for the day.

Time Skip To lunch 

When we all arrive at lunch we get our food and sit at our table. Carrie is looking not as sad and miserable so that makes me feel happy. I sit in the middle of Jackson and Carrie. We chat and get all of our important news out, and before we know it lunch is over and we go our separate ways.

Time Skip to P.E.

"Ugg today we are playing dodge ball." I say to myself. I'm not good at throwing so i'm not good at it. I walk into the locker room and get changed. I walk out and line up like the rest of the class. Mr. Ryan our P.E. teacher was putting us on teams. I was so excited I got to be on the same team as Jackson (aka Jack) and a lot of the other good throwers and dodgers so I am pretty sure our team was going to win. Mini Time skip     I was right my team actually did win. I walked into the locker room and changed into my clothes.

 I put my gross gym clothes into my bag and walked out of the gym and went to my locker. I grabbed everything I would need for the weekend and closed my locker. I walked to the front of the school and met with my friends. We said our good-byes for the weekend and Jack, Carrie, and I started walking home. Carrie was going to stay at my house tonight so we didn't have to stop at her house. We continuted walking to Jack's house we said our goodbyes and continued on our way.

When we arrived home we grabbed a snack and went up to my room. I did exactually what I wanted this morning I wrapped her in a blanket, turned on her favorite movie, and cried with her. After about 15 minutes we ran out of tears so we restarted the movie and started watching it. After it was over my dad had come home and brought dinner for all of us. We has Thai food Carrie and I shared pineapple fried rice and spring rolls. After we stuffed ourselves with delicious food we went back to my room and put on makeup, did our nails, and did our hair. Then we picked out outfits and had a mini fashion show. After we finished and cleaned up our mess it was 12:00 a.m. and we laid down in bed, I put on a movie and we talked and watched the movie untill we passed out of exaustion.