This is a Disaster

Gentle rays of the sun hit the entire city of Akihabara, it is spring and yet everything feels a little cool, especially at Otonokizaka Academy since it has a lot of sakura trees. It is 7 am and the students are going towards the academy for their academic and extracurricular activities. 

"We are through! I hate you!" One girl said to the tall blonde with beautiful and calm blue eyes. Wind was playing with their uniform. The girl is wearing the academy's uniform(yaaah I just changed the name of school from High School to Academy but the uniform's still the same. ^^) while the blonde wears the same but she wears pants instead of a skirt, and she wears a green tie instead of a green bow.

The blonde just stared blankly down at the girl who glared at her,"You are the worst!! To think that you are already dating 4 more girls?! Pathetic and disgusting!" The girl then turned and walked inside the school gates,"Don't talk to me again!"

The blonde just let out a deep sigh and rubbed her head,"Well I'm handsome as fuck...I can't help that. And I can't blame those girls." She then tucked her hands into her pockets and then walked inside the school, unaffected of the earlier incident.

Otonokizaka Academy was well-known to be the most common school which accepts and separates girls with male's genital from normal ones. They separate them by having them wear pants and tie instead of skirts and bows. And there are a lot of them so the entire population of the academy is pretty much equal of girls and girls with male genitals.

The blonde then went to the backyard instead of going inside, she then turned right and then she could see three other shemales huddled together as they looked at the blonde, they smirked,"Well well, looks like you really came, seems like your girlfriend broke up with you this morning." Said the leader.

The blonde rolled her eyes,"I don't care about that girl, she is a slut anyway.."

"Well then, why don't we first settle an unfinished business, Eli Ayase?" The leader then cracked her knuckles and her two friends also did the same as they surrounded the blonde.

Eli looked at the three of them,"Oh well..." She moved her neck around, cracking it,"Bring it."

The leader then charged at her and released a punch at her but the blonde simply dodged it by moving to the right side and then counterattacked it with a punch, successfully hitting her face and making her stumble back with a yelp,"B-Boss!" Said one of her follower before she glared at Eli then the duo charged at her simultaneously and threw punches at her but the blonde caught their fists and gripped it tightly making the duo yelp in pain and kneel down while trying to pull their fists away with difficulty.

"You know this doesn't serve as my morning exercise.." Eli yawned as she let go of their fists and then twirled around, eventually using a roundhouse kick, hitting their chins and made them fly back, landing their backs on a wall. The blonde then tugged on her uniform and sighed,"But hey, you took some of my stress away so I thank you for serving yourselves as my punching bag." She smirked before she turned and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~