Just For You

~Umi's POV~

I wonder how did we manage to go through those several months of not being officially together? Seems too long that I don't even know if Eli will continue this courting.. Stupid Umi! Answer her feelings already!

But how? I'm not good in those...

But I have to do this, I don't want her to wait for too long...

Eli has been so kind to me ever since we first met and I doubt I could ever replace that kindness, since I, myself has never received such affection from other people aside from my family. But after that incident on our first day, I began to be more sociable and I began to smile more. Because of that blonde, I successfully changed the way I'am..

I would really like to thank her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have much to say about everything but I fell in love with Eli Ayase few days after she courted me, I thought that maybe she'll get annoyed of me and leave me hanging but I was wrong, I never thought that I'd get to see her response to most of my curious questions and thoughts, I thought that she'd find another girl since I'm not confident in keeping the conversations going but I was surprised, she stayed.

I guess Eli did change just for me..

It is surprising that I became the reason of her change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here we are, she took me to the park, I was so excited since I love strolling in parks, they gave me this kind of relaxation and it helped me ease my stressed mind and body, it is still weird that Eli also likes parks and the fact that she walks beside me added this enormous and romantic feeling in my chest..

And then I heard her voice, it caught my attention.

Then she told me those three words.

"I love you..."

My eyes widened slowly and was taken back by the words.

Then she held my hand firmly as she looked into my eyes deeply that it could melt..

I began to blush and smiled.

Why not answer?

"I love you too..."

Then her eyes widened and quickly blushed, how cute....

"T-Then.. does this means that.." I halted her when I tip-toed and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

I couldn't believe I just did that! But.. I like it...

I know that she was shocked by the kiss also but then I felt arms wrapping around my waist and pulled me closer.

From that moment, I knew that...

We'll be living happily ever after....

~The End~

A/N: Heeyyyy guys! This is the last chapter! Sooo sorry if ever it didn't meet your expectations!! >< Votes and comments are always appreciated!