Road to Change?

Eli is in class, she has her head bowed down on top of her folded arms on her desk. The teacher was teaching that time and the window beside her was opened, letting a cool breeze move inside and circulated the entire classroom, sakura petals were also circulating with the wind, making a slight mess but it is very beautiful in one's eyesight. The delinquent seemed to be unconsciously thinking about her first encounter with that particular blue-haired girl that just took place earlier ago, and her best friend, Maki noticed that she was being quiet for some time now, it was rather suspicious for her that she had to raise an eyebrow at the blonde, looking at her secretly as she listens to the female teacher in front. It was at this stage that Eli would be listening carefully to the teacher..I wonder what happened. The redhead thought before she has her eyes all fixed at the teacher. And after a moment, the teacher then looked at where Eli was seating and called her name,"Eli Ayase, kindly answer this mathematical question on board?" Eli rose her head up as the class all looked at her with pure curiosity, she sighed as she stood up gently and went to the board, taking a chalk from the teacher's table and began solving the problem with ease which surprised everyone. Afterwards, the blonde placed the chalk back on the table and then went back to her seat. The shocked teacher just focused her eyes on the blonde, like a miracle just happened,"Ms. Eli Ayase..did you just solve the problem in about the shortest amount of time?"

Eli may be smart but she usually takes her time in solving the problem just to make fun of the teacher and sometimes the class, they got used to her but this moment is one thing that they couldn't comprehend. The said blonde looked back at the teacher with pure seriousness in her tone of voice,"Yes ma'am." Maki was also surprised about her best friends drastic change that she had to just stay silent for a good 30 minutes. The whole class, as well as the teacher, stared at the smart delinquent who looked around her with complete confusion, she then had to ask all of them,"What?"

"Ahh,i-it's nothing, it's just that...this is the first time we saw you like this." Replied one female classmate of hers, the blonde looked at the said classmate with an eyebrow raised,"Did you hit your head or something?" Asked another female classmate and Eli looked at another one,"No, I did not." She answered,"Is that really surprising?" "Well yeah, like she said, this is the first time that this has ever happen. What happened to you? Are you sick?" Asked her shemale classmate with worry,"Huh?" Eli had to blink a few times at the sudden questions and talks of her classmates, she looked over at her best friend, trying to ask for help by eye contact but it seems that the redhead was still adapting her changes by staying silent, the blonde just blew a small sigh as she faced everyone,"I-I don't even know." was all she could answer and groans of disappointment and curiosity stormed inside the classroom, coming from her classmates,"Alright that's enough, class!" The teacher clapped her hands with pure joy and clasped them after a few claps,"We should leave Ms. Eli Ayase alone and go on with our next lesson!" Her tone of voice suddenly changed into a very light one, same goes with her expression which was just a grumpy and emotionless one a second ago and now it changed into a cheerful one. The whole class then focused their attention to their teacher, planning to wait until break time to ask questions.

And then it came...

After the class, all of Eli's classmates rushed to her and began asking her numerous questions which made the blonde blink at them while sweats gathered around her forehead and her nape. Maki then stood up and walked over them, she just finished adapting the changes of the blonde.

"Eli! What happened? Tell us!" The blonde's female classmate asked with pure curiosity.