Because of One Girl...

After the lunch break which broke the sweet moment Eli and Umi were having, the flustered blue-haired stood up,"L-Let's just go back to class... Jeez.. Where did you get that pick up line?" Eli smiled softly and stood up also,"Listen, I did not learn that, it's how I really feel about you. I even thank you for ever giving me the chance to talk to you like this.. You don't know how happy I'am.." The blonde responded and Umi's blush added up and sighed,"Let's go back." And then the shorter girl walked past by the blonde before she took her hand and gently dragged her.

Eli's eyes widened at the sudden action but they softened when she just followed Umi while blushing madly.

'Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! We are holding hands!! T-This is heaven!!' She thought and silently took a deep breath. They just quietly went inside the school building and a lot of people were staring at them in surprised.

They did know how they act around the school and seeing them together is very new to all the students' eyes.  And as they reached the classroom, Umi then released her hold from Eli's hand and turned around to look up at her, her face back to being delicate and serious,"Don't flirt with others now, okay?"

And then the blonde's eyes widened as she could feel her heart skip a beat, what did she just heard? Did it just come from the girl she had always dream of? The sound of the other's insecure-like tone of voice gave her something that made her feel so obliged to keep herself away from flirts. The blonde gulped a bit and grinned,"Of course." She said it so clearly that the blue-haired smiled softly up at her,"Listen well to the teachers. I'll see you later." The blonde nodded happily,"I will! You too! Stay in the classroom until I'm done with my own classes okay?!" Umi blinked at Eli's sudden enthusiasm then giggled, thinking it was cute of her, Eli fits that character very well,"Alright." Eli nodded and then rushed past by her happily,"See ya!" Umi turned and watch her get so energetic as she rushes away, the blue-haired then entered her classroom where everyone was staring at her even after she sat down on her respective desk. Umi looked at them and blinked,"Is something wrong?"

"U-Umi... are you and Eli dating?" Asked one classmate and the blue-haired blushed before she raised a hand on her chest level and vigorously waved it side by side,"N-No! I mean yes! I mean.. w-well.. almost..."

Then they could hear a loud roaring of students coming from the next classroom and everyone stared at the wall facing the direction of the roars.

"Looks like they are having fun in there.." One of their classmates commented and everyone nodded.

"Then Eli has a chance right?! You are going to answer her right?!" Asked another one at the blue-haired. Umi's face reddened further and just nodded,"Well yeah..."

There came a moment of silence...

But after a few more moments later...

It was Umi's class' turn to cheer so loudly and clear.

"UmiEli ship is sailing!!!" Yelled one female classmate and a shemale yelled afterwards,"Just a little more and it'll be a legit ship!!!!"