Bad Luck Turned Into Good Luck

"Well?! Aren't you all gonna save Eli right here? Are you too scared and would rather stand there like little children?!" Shouted the leader as she moved to the blonde and threw a hard punch on her cheek making the blonde yelp at the impact and fell back down on the ground again.

"Eli!" Umi was about to charge in but one of her female classmates held her back,"It's dangerous, Umi!" "But Eli.." Umi looked at her classmate and the leader then sighed, picking up a crowbar nearby and played a bit by gently tapping its head on her palm multiple times,"I guess you won't do something unless I take it the next level.."

"Oi! Don't do that!!" One of the shemales then charged at her and was about to throw a blow but one of the leader's peers caught it with her palm and then kicked her gut, the shemale yelp and fell back on the ground.

"Q-Quick! We have to call Brenda and Tanya!" one female classmate sharply whispered to another shemale whose eyes widened,"But they probably went home already.."

"Then we have to contact them." Another shemale responded.

"But do you have their numbers?" Another female asked and the first one nodded,"Yeah.."

The four then nodded and then looked back at Eli who was trying to stand up again. The first female then took out her phone and started typing on the screen.

The leader then slowly walked towards Eli with a smirk,"Well well, Eli, why won't you fight back already? Where did your toughness go?" The blonde glared up at the leader thug when she was halfway in standing up,"I... will not fight back... If it meant changing for her... Even though it is very difficult to change myself with all the swarming females and countless of energetic fights around... It's difficult.... But I want to change myself for the better for her.." The leader raised an eyebrow and the right side of her lips went upward, she is now wearing a scorn face,"Pathetic.. Changing your whole self just for one girl.." "It's never pathetic.." Eli kept her glare,"The fact that we are still communicating lively and well proves that I can still do better.. That I can successfully change myself... I love her that much, it may be unlike of me to be like this crazy over one girl but it's the reality.. That one girl... she helped me realize that including myself in nonsense brawls does not make me the strongest..." She then tried to advance in standing up again but failed so she fell down on her one knee with a small grunt of pain,"It's how you help yourself to change for the better.." The people around were all silent as they listened to what Eli said and then Umi's eyes slowly widened once she heard these statements.

'I never knew... that Eli really loves me... I thought that this whole courtship wouldn't last and that she'd get tired of me... Which is why I was planning to answer her today... She might haven't said it out loud but I could feel that deep inside, she is willing to wait for me and that I should take my time recollecting my feelings for her...' Then the blue-haired's eyes softened. In the midst of short silence, a certain redhead then walked forward and the students looked at it, their eyes widening.

"Hey! The boss is busy!!" One of the peers then charged at the redhead and threw a blow on her face but the redhead simply caught it with her palm before it hit her cheek,"Whoa there.."

"That girl.." One of Umi's classmates whispered,"Is that Maki?"