Changing Myself

"E-Ehhh?" Eli muttered at the blue-haired's question, she couldn't believe what she just heard! The most innocent and purest girl around the campus asked something unexpectedly to someone like her. And with a change of expression which is the serious one, she answered,"Of course." The blue-haired smiled again and giggled,"Really?" She raised an eyebrow with a smirk and the blonde blushed more before nodding,"Yeah." Umi then nodded also and turned her back on her,"I'm glad." Eli blinked and narrowed her eyes,"Is there someone bothering you? I can kick her ass." The blonde put her fist on her palm and cracked it but the blue-haired shook her head,"No no.." She halted and faced her again,"I just want to know how it feels to be protected by someone..." The answer made Eli went completely silent and just stared at her in awe. Umi sighed,"I have been fighting all by myself ever since I was a child you see and it was not a good experience.." The blonde just stared at her to listen attentively,"Want to tell me what happened?" "Well.." Umi shook her head,"Not now.." Eli raised an eyebrow and nodded,"If you say so.. anyway, today's the festival. We should enjoy it!" The blonde stood up and then extended her hand towards her,"Come on." Umi looked at the hand and up at her before she smiled and took it,"You're right.."

They then went back to the main event and had fun together.

"Hey Umi!" Eli called out and the blue-haired turned around only to be greeted with a bunny stuffed toy. Umi blinked and giggled,"For me?" The blonde nodded and grinned before Umi took it gently and hugged it happily,"Thank you. I have one for you too!" She then handed her a fox plushie and the blonde took it while blinking. The two looked at each other's eyes for a moment before they giggled. Eli  then gently held Umi's hand,"Let's try that next!" She pointed at the shooting booth and the blue-haired nodded,"Alright!"

Maki and Nico watched them with smiles on their faces. They were in Eli's classroom, watching them from a window.

"They are really having fun with each other huh?" Nico asked as she clung on the redhead's arm and the other nodded,"Agreed. It looked like nothing can separate them." "Say, why don't we go down and have fun? I'm sure your classmates can manage the cafe and the special feature!" Maki chuckled,"Sure thing then." And the two shared a soft kiss on the lips before they pulled themselves from the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baaah! Today sure is tiring!" Eli slumped on the bench and placed her cold bottled water on her cheek while facing up. Umi sat beside her and drank her water,"It is.." the blue-haired giggled and turned to the blonde,"Let's go home after we rest up?" "Sure thing." Eli replied quickly and tiredly. Truth be told, Eli has been dragged around by Umi, she couldn't believe that she has this enthusiasm to things and has a great bar of stamina too.

Then after a few more moments, Umi finished her drink and then looked at the skies,"Say.. about our topic earlier.. Are you really sure about me?" Eli looked at her curiously and blinked,"Yeah, I'am. Why do you ask?" "It's just that.. you might not like me.." Umi looked down at her lap while firmly holding her bottled water."I mean.. I'm not that fun to be with... And.. I'm not that talkative. I'm just a shy girl who doesn't know how to get along well with people especially with suitors.. I mean.. I'm not that romantic.." Eli just stared at her, listening attentively. Umi continued sadly,"They just like me because of my outer appearance. One time when I tried dating a girl who is like you. They just see me as her sex object.. And when I tried ruining my own body shape, she just.. broke up with me.. I did love her though but I was testing if she would still love me despite of how I weight and how I act.. Ever since then, I tried to stay away from shemales who have interests in me.."

'So that's why..' Eli thought as she focused her gaze at her.

'No wonder she doesn't reply to those shemales' feelings no matter what they do. I have heard that she was waiting for someone rightful to come along but she has a hard time finding it due to what had happened to her. She is the type of girl who had become wise in picking a lover. But to be honest... her simplicity is what drove me to fall for her.. her physical appearance is trivial. It doesn't matter if she gets fat or something. I love her for who she is.. And I'm willing to prove that..'

"Say, Umi.." Eli called her out and the blue-haired looked at her,"Hmm?" "If I can prove myself to you.. will you answer my feelings?" The blonde looked back at her seriously and Umi's eyes widened, having to feel the sincerity that she has been looking for in a long time. But of course, she also wants to see it in with her own eyes and must not be delivered by words,"If you proved it then why not? Well.." Umi blushed as she averted her eyes away from her,"I-I did like you too anyway so..."

Eli's eyes widened,"Eh?"

"You heard me.."

"Ehhh?" Eli still couldn't believe what she just heard and just froze there.

'W-Wait.. she's joking right? Wait... n-no! It's not a joke! Then this must be a dream!' Eli thought and secretly pinched her cheek, hurting herself a bit but still the same.

'It's not a dream! So does this mean..? I have a great chance?!'

'Oh fuck... DAMN YEAH!!! NOW I'M FUCKING MORE DETERMINED TO CHANGE MYSELF! Hang on tight Umi! Eli Ayase is on the rescue to be your prince charming!!!'

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you liked this new chapter! I will be focusing on this one for a while too!